1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Pictures Of All 748/9**

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Leesey, May 2, 2020.

1. Do the monster wheels fit the 916 bikes then?

2. They do

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. First Multistrada rears fit too.

Monster and Multi rears have the flat spokes, rather than the slight recess on the 996 rears

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you @RickyX
    It’s a SP3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I like the flat spoke design.

6. Which one. The Moto Corse special or the 998RS?

7. The gold tarts handbag

8. Maybe not to everyone’s liking but I think it’s the light making it look that way. The Moto Corse parts are top notch though.

9. Tools her for a ride out yesterday to do some exercise. Stopped for a couple of photos on the way back, I really need to find a new photo spot.

0171E960-89E4-45DF-83BB-3073D79C0A23.jpeg

FB7EC852-51C7-41BA-A730-E0281E99339B.jpeg

D8D03318-B75F-40E1-A975-41E785FE172A.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  10. Very nice indeed.

11. I think the front brakes need looking at as when moving it around the drive etc they make a noise as if they are on slightly

12. Judging by what looks like scoring on the disk I’d say it would be a good idea to pop out the pads and see what’s up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. You most probably have a stuck piston in the caliper. Generally fixed with a good clean and lubrication of the piston.

14. 11.jpeg

Probably the favorite of the bikes I've owned :)

• Like Like x 11
  15. Bea_U_tiful

16. Bike’s looking well. Haven’t seen you on here for a while did the evolucione switch turn up and did you get it installed?

Cheers, Ian

17. The evoluzione switch was a life saver; the bike would run up in temp almost to the max of the gauge if I had to do any traffic here for more than 10 minutes or so. It doesn't help that it's usually 32-35c here from end of May until October it seems. I tried a decent amount of stuff and got the cooling system working in excellent condition and I still had heat troubles if I wasn't moving freely. The fans would kick on but by the time they came on I believe the engine was heat soaked enough that it was a losing battle trying to keep it cool. With the switch they come on much earlier and can mitigate the heat better; even in dead of summer here I don't get much over mid gauge now even stopped in traffic. Definitely one of the best mods I did to the bike so super glad I was able to buy it off you :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool mate. Glad it helped! :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information