1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Pikes Peak Stickers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ADS1, Jan 25, 2016.

1. It ain't worth the coin .

2. How long does delivery take and what price did the kit cost in GBP

Cheers Neil

3. Mine kit came from Vulturbike, took about a week to be delivered from Italy cost £135.00.

Getting them fitted on Thursday, will post photos.

4. D4VE
    How much is the paint job and who's doing it ?

Cheers Neil

5. If your bike base colour red? Or is it a complete wrap type decal.
    Ive got the white bike, and if its just the white parts of the stickers ill have the stealthiest fake Pikes Peak in the world!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. £650 includes all plastics painted and clear coated and ive had the carbon front mudguard painted exactly like the pp.

This is the fella
    [​IMG]

Take a look at his work, airbrush skills are amazing and he uses no stickers as all.
    CT Motorcycle Services

7. Hi Guys
    I'm not sure I'm going the PP route with my 1200s DVT i love the sea of red and would rather make it individual to me I know my S is better than the PP allready that's why I didn't buy one .
    I have the full Termi and I managed to get a bargain 2014 PP carbon and painted front mudguard for £150 brand new I have the carbon hugger and screen and currently have all the other bits on order from P&H belt cover, rear tail plate holder, air conveyors, antenna cover, rear splash guard, sprocket cover, chain guard I have also ordered the nice Ducati Corse emblems fitted to PP along with the Ducati decals to go back on the air conveyers.
    I do like the white corse screen decal and the top fairing stripe in white just to put a different angle on things but could really do with some white elsewhere to complement it.
    Just need to order the Quick Shifter and she's set for summer although I would truly love a pair of Matt carbon BST's or it but Missis is not convinced.

Just a note P&H did a cracking deal on my exhaust last year £1400 and did 17% discount on the carbon with free delivery

I will Post pictures when it's done

Has anyone fitted the belt cover yet ?

Cheers Neil

8. Neil, the air conveyors come with the Ducati decals on them (ive got them, I actually brought every piece of ducati carbon and some more from carbonworld)

The Ducati corse emblems do you have the part no's ! please share [emoji106]

The bst carbons I have some gloss ones and i deffo would not go matt they mark to easy and look unfinished, satin is probably the best option tbh.

9. Dave
    I was told they dont come with them :-( they only £6 each ill put them in the man cave :)
    The part number is 43819771A at £11.51 inc eacH for corse logos

Regards Neil

10. I also thought that because there's no picture of them on the carbon tubes, however once I opened the boxes i was pleasantly surprised to see the Ducati decals (there not stickers either)

I'll take a picture tomorrow for you, there in the boxes in the loft.

Thx for part no, I'll order some of em.

11. Dave
    Are they same as fitted to the platic parts like met grey colour ?
    Also Dave just for reference best way to remove your old badges is to run dental floss under them this cuts away the double sided tape and no damage to paint work

Regards Neil

Are they

#31 NJW1967, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  12. Just for you Neil [emoji6]
    [​IMG]

13. D4ve, Do you have a part number for the carbon covers as I can't see them on carbonworlds website. cheers Jim

14. They are only available from Ducati at the moment

If you get them from P&H Ducati make sure you speak to lloyd tell him you know Neil whos just ordered a load of carbon parts and he may give you same discount as i got 17% and free delivery

Lateral air conveyers 96980681A
    Antenna cover 96980691A
    £442.17 and £123.17 respectively

Regards Neil

\

#34 NJW1967, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  15. Cheers Dave looks like i have some spare badges

Regards Neil

16. Cheers Neil

17. Bit off topic however when i was a kid my nickname was Syd and as you all know my first name is Neil so i bought a new plate for the Multy
    Why won't pictures post :-(

[​IMG]

#37 NJW1967, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  18. How did the graphics fitting go? I'd love to see some pictures.
    I'm keen to get some graphics work done to my 1200S.
    Are you planning to get them clear coated over?

Deaks :)

19. Getting the graphics fitted today will post photos when I get bike bike next week.

Have been informed by the fitters that I will not need to clear coat over them.

Can't wait to see what the end result looks look !!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hi ADS1

I was just wondering how the graphics fitting went?
    Do you have any pictures?
    I'm looking to get something done soon, and am looking for somebody local to fit them for me.

Cheers

Deaks :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information