1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Pikes Peak Stickers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ADS1, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Dont do it! Go gold and NO rim tape :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I'm not sure about 'Gold' doesn't match my colour scheme at all.

I'll photoshop it to see what it looks like, I'll keep an open mind

Thanks for the input

3. Gold wheels seem to match both red and white based bike IMO. So much so, mine will be getting done when I start working again :) Along with the black belly pan and exhaust cover. Then may look at one of these sticker kits, I've seen on I quite like with a base white bike :)

4. Where did you get the stuff done. i have tried several places but no body interested.

Regards Steve

5. I am tempted to go for the anniversario edition from vulturbike. Minus the nose piece though. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. like that , looks great

7. Has anyone fitted that kit, torn between this and the pike peaks , like the design above but it is a bit LOUD!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. It is a bit shouty isn't it.

9. Nice!
    Are the rim stickers florescent?

10. Hi Glenn, sorry for the late reply, not sure why I didn't see your question.

No they aren't fluorescent just white but quite bright, may have been the light flash used for the picture

Roy

• Like Like x 1
  11. one of our members of DOC Desmoclub Fiandre from Belgium :

17835074_680479838743282_2540302851062936115_o.jpg

17545314_671083483016251_6969144871509034035_o.jpg

DSC00485.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. Just picked my bike up from the place that fitted the decal kit for me, I really wanted the pimped up DUCATI!!!! kit shown earlier but as someone correctly pointed out, its a bit shouty!!! so went with the more conservative Peak Pikes kit with the addition of the front mudguard stickers which I think really set it off. The kit was fitted by Zest Graphics in Bedminster who were superb, Bryon was great and a massive KTM fan/rider, cant recommend him highly enough. So on to a few quick shots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. I went for the shouty ones ! It's an Essex thing :fist::splat:

• Like Like x 1
  14. We need pictures :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Will do, as soon as they're on the bike :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  16. [QUOTE="Franksie, post: 935210, member: 25841"

WoW! Very nice!
    All these graphics come from the same place?
    Really like the fork decals
    How do you like the screen

#77 Glenn M, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  17. So? Check previous post
    Thx

18. I love the 'shouty' and the tricolore sets, PP looks well nice as well. If I chop my Diavel in for a multi its deffo something I would consider.

Stuart

19. Sorry Glenn, been away on business a few days

Yes the decals came from the same place, link below, the mud guard decals aren't part of the pike peaks package but are purchased separately, well worth it as they really make an impact. The screen is great, looks the part but as I'm 6ft 4 it doesn't have much effect but least the air doesn't hit my helmet causing a lot of buffering.

https://www.vulturbike.com/en/vm-ca...w=category&keyword=&virtuemart_category_id=48

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information