1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Yes you can deactivate the rear radar through the settings menu (v4s sport) .
    Evo are working on a rear unit at the moment as they have / had a bike loaned to them

• Like Like x 1
  2. £3,842 interest on top of the OTR price if you take the pcp deal & keep the bike. Too rich for me but good luck to those that can afford it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Excellent. Hopefully it’ll be on the market soon.

I’d also be interested in an exhaust mount that does away with the pillion pegs. Might give them a call tomorrow while they’ve still got the bike.

4. Cash is king!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wonder if the number & board can be peeled off?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doesn't look rammed in those pics at NEC? Going tomorrow so looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. I'm top of my dealers order list (he's taken 12 deposits) so will take mine march 1st :upyeah::cool:

7. How did the bars feel as they state shorter and lower , will find out tomorow but interested in a second (1st) opinion. cheers , also an you tell the peg position change .

8. I imagine it would be same as the 4S Sport , laquered over not a sticker.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I’ll just have to sticker over the ‘not a one, officer’ with 42…

10. There was a decent crowd, but I remember busier weekdays compared to this morning when I was wandering around.

I found I was slightly leaning forward to them, I am used to the GT where you could sit with forearms parallel. Still it didn't feel that extreme, I didn't get the feeling I would be uncomfortable, although I think the show seat is on the lowest setting.

11. If the position of the bars is too leant forward for some, I’d imagine bar risers should solve the problem.

13. DUCABIKE have this option as a tail tidy which reduces the length a decent bit although I'll wait and see what Evo come up with.

adjustable-license-plate-holder[​IMG]

14. Thanks for posting , looks okay , but as you say wait for Evo to have a go as the stuff they make is well thought out.
    Been to the NEC today and confirmed that the decision I made to change is the correct one , cannot wait till Jan ...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did you get any more pics?

16. i didnt take any either. always reckon you can get better pics online. the tail tidy is essential; bloody ugly tail end. also need some blanking plates or similar for pannier fixing slots. weirdly they had the bike on 4 inch plinth and on tallest seat setting so made bike look much taller. but agree, looking forward to delivery :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I got a few but I am a photogenic as a humpback bell ringer . Others have posted similar photos to mine ...

2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. No, it’s definitely lacquered over as are all the graphics panels.
    Compared to my V4S I couldn’t tell the 10mm difference on the pegs but yes I did notice the difference with the bars but they’re still v comfortable imo.
    Agreed, but I think you know that now.

ps. I was there today hence first hand experience. It looks much better in the flesh, the different shades of red in the side panels are good, you don’t really notice it in photos, feck it, even the number board has grown in me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information