1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

1. yup all safe and sound ta :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. fingers crossed apparently mine arrives with dealer tomorrow. will nip up there Saturday to have a look :upyeah:

3. Well???????

4. #524 Ric1964, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  5. JHP had their first one in today.

6. Probably the best review yet. Thanks.

That boy can ride, if he'd have had the right machinery, a definite 250 GP winner.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you see it?

8. Still looks like Feb , not to much of a worry as will have other things to do , its just the wanting I cant deal with. Im a bit of an impatient bugger . Oh well. The dealer did say that this is typical at the moment as delays .
    Right where's the cat , needs a kick... Ordered the panniers and bits as well so good day for the wallet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No it’s on FB.

10. Good video. I like watching the Motogeo stuff as its all about having fun rather than willy waving.

11. Yeah I’m not very patient either, but as long as the weather is crap, I’m in no hurry!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. What’s an ICE bike?

13. Internal Combustion Engine

• Like Like x 1
  14. I enjoyed that. Hopefully they’ll change the graphics to the PP on the screen when making suspension adjustments etc, as I don’t want to see the cheapo Multistrada on there!

15. @Multirider75 I'll send you some special 'Ducati' crayons, TFT friendly. So you can colour in your own graphics:p
    Available at all good out of town(soon to close down) fashion retailers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I feel your pain. I'm tempted to ring the dealer for an update, but don't want to be 'that guy'.

If it arrives, it will sit in the garage for another 6 weeks. But that's not the point is it?

It'll be in my garage!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. 100 % with you on that one , think how many beers you could sit and drink in the garage looking at the thing , sitting on it , dreaming about dry days .............................but its there for you to keep peeking at it and smile.

18. Never spotted that , will re look again :eek:

19. Remember the days when it meant In Car Entertainment?

Why don't they refer to it as PE?

Proper Engine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mine's arrived and behind ropes in the showroom. will pop up Sat to have a look. just 8 right now in the UK apparently

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information