1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Your stick and guide dog!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Have to make do with a mental Collie.

Hurry up someone and get a PP delivered, lets get some real word info and pictures:motorcycleduc:

3. Am I right in thinking the bikes currently at dealers are going nowhere?

Something to do with a rear shock issue that needs sorting?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Eh, let you know tomorrow when I see mine :upyeah:

5. Whatttttttttttttt…. Nooooooooooo … pleeessssee :weary_face::weary_face:

6. I’ve not heard or seen anything about this. Where have you heard it?

7. It was what I was told when I chased mine yesterday. I wasn’t sure if to say anything, but I don’t think it was said to me confidentially. Mines pushed back to April, apparently semi conductors or the lack of, are now impacting deliveries.

Ball ache.

8. I think it’s just the semi conductor/components issue……..when I was at the factory at the end of November they had not produced a bike for 4 days as they were suffering from component supply issues.

9. can’t see that changing anytime soon. Some of the lead times I have heard for top of the range cars are ridiculous -12 to 18 months.

10. Double bugger :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

11. Sorry to hear that , what was your original order delivery date so we can get an idea of the delays. Cheers

12. That’s not good news.

13. Mine was ordered the day after launch, but part of the 1st 18 bikes allocated to the dealer.

14. I thought dealers were only getting about 6 each, initially?

I ordered mine a couple of weeks before the launch, so hopefully it’ll still be on track, however, build is meant to be late January/ early February, so who knows.

15. Im not sure, maybe they get delivered in batches of 6. Either way, I’m hunkering down for the long haul.

I’m preparing myself for mid May!

16. Is what it is, I guess. First world problems, eh?!

17. Yep. I received confirmation of my order from Ducati on 5th November so God only knows when mine will be built/delivered. Could be worse though - my car had a 9 month delivery date in December (which was bad enough) but it's now looking more like January 2023. Hey ho. A gentle reminder to myself every now and again that it is indeed a first world problem doesn't go amiss from time to time.

18. True, I like to have a choice but the 1260 goes to a mate next week so if it’s the ‘old girl’ or no ride, the Suzuki will see more of the road this year!

[​IMG]

#580 gc6269, Jan 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information