1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steelboss, Oct 10, 2021.

1. ===

#621 Duncan*, Jan 21, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  2. Authorised dealer’s workshop download only, tied to the VIN. Transferrable but again, only through the Dealer. Andy

3. Just ordered a PP with full system, September delivery I’m being quoted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice one. That’s some wait!

5. Congrats on the order. The delivery times are getting longer by the looks of it. Must give my dealer a shout for an update..........:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was told the next scheduled build date is Sept/Oct. For bikes not yet sold.

7. Not that I'm interested but wondering if anyone will flip their PP for quick profit

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nope ........ life is to short... and fun is not tradable

9. I certainly won’t be

10. Not bad idea... :thinkingface:

11. I’m sure there will be. Some Diavel Lamborghini’s that were only launched back in November 2020 at a RRP of £28k are now selling at anywhere between £60k-65k :eek:

12. I wonder if the retards paying that actually realise it isn’t a Lamborghini

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I see them in for sale in Europe for up to 200 000€... its crazy. But its a very limited edition so it is expected so... this would never happen with the PP 2022 :)

14. Won’t ever happen to that sort of money with the PP, but I’m sure if some folk were desperate enough they’d be happy to pay a hefty premium.

15. friends, I have to give you some good news, there is a manufacturer in Spain, which is making decatalysts, to remove the large and heavy flask that our motorcycles bring, I have been lucky enough to hear one simply by changing this, and leaving the tail exhaust that bring the motorcycle and it is a scandal as beautiful as it sounds, it is selling units for everyone in a massive way, and with fame growing by leaps and bounds, 680 euros of cost, and it mounts quickly and easily,

https://www.power-works.racing/producto/ducati-multistrada-v4-stage-1/

I can not upload the video so you can see it, but it is the boss

16. Looks good. Have you got one on yours?

17. nop, long time ago.................

18. I’ll stick to the full Akra on mine, with upmap. Putting one of those on a Pikes Peak would be like the Queen wearing a pair of crocs to a state dinner.

#638 Multirider75, Jan 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Exactly what I have on order.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fair enough but i for one have had my fill of paying akra's ridiculous prices!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information