1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please, Please Read This

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Advikaz, Jun 21, 2020.

1. It was when Barry was ops manager! He allowed them on ! Talking to him about it later he allowed them on provided they didn’t treat it like a race day!!! Anyway Kevin Healy was in Spain and he actually phoned him! I was stood about two feet away from him when he relayed Kevin’s message word for word to Simon buckmaster! They were gone about an hour later! The point I was trying to make was people riding like twats! Nothing more!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ah Barry...:D

3. Lovely chap was Barry! Wonder what he’s doing now! Think he moved to Spain permanently?

4. Yes :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, we spoke on the phone before I went to visit with my mate Steve to buy it. Great bike.

6. He was there for a bit while still working for FE at Almeria, I believe he came back to the UK.

7. No reason why he shouldn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. With you brother. They should let anyone on who has the requirements. And equally kick anyone off who acts like a test. Which seemed to happen in this case.

I remember hodgson saying at a Ducati trackday that he cant understand why anyone ever crashes as no one is ever going fast enough. Says it all: his 60% is probably most peoples 95%

• Like Like x 1
  9. I tell myself that quote all the time.

10. Just because Hodgson said it doesn't make it gospel. Crashing and/or riding isn't just about speed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sure, but i take it that the bike is capable of going round the corner faster than I think it/I can so DON'T PANIC!

If I crash it's more likely to be my fault than the bikes ability.

12. Fair dos!
    Have fun and don't crash! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. True. I’ve almost dropped it rolling out the pit garage :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tyres warmers still on is a TD classic...:p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hmm, done that as well.... just bought a new set of Capit’s. In black. Again. Did wonder about getting a bright colour to prevent this o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. yes the bike can go much faster around a corner that all of us here... unfortunately it’s what input and when that we are putting into the bike that fooks it up...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I did see someone going down pit lane with the paddock stand still attached. Didnt get far.

• Like Like x 1
  18. And tyre warmers still on

Do Not Sell My Personal Information