1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls Help Desperate Noob With Shipping To Us

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by tboooe, Jan 2, 2020.

1. nothing wrong with Nicky, may he ride in peace... (although yes, that scheme may be a lil loud for some!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. May I say I quite like that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nicky was a good egg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I love the Nicky Hayden paint job, but I’d always feel like I’d need to ride a motorcycle like him

• Like Like x 1
  5. You could have gone onto www.postagesupermarket.com and picked a discounted Parcel Force Post Office Drop Off service. You then email the packing labels to the seller when received - he sticks them on the package and drops off at his local Post Office who scan it so it can be tracked. :thinkingface:
    Can't see why he wouldn't just post it though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @tboooe Hi mate if all else fails I have a white seat pod sat in my garage for sale . I'd willing send it to the states.

7. sounds fucken complicated....

8. Thank you much @cookster . Can you please confirm the part #? If you have the 1198 then that color is polar white I believe. I need the arctic white silk color, part # 96904510A. BTW, I did a quick search in the classifieds but didnt see it for sale.

9. I've just tagged you on the advert

Do Not Sell My Personal Information