1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poole Bikenight - 17 Apr

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by t3scn, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Grey and 10deg here at Stratford. Off tonswindon for a meeting soon that should finish about 3 then mad drive home for bike. If it’s still as grey, I may give it a miss.

2. It's a tad rubbish, warm but a little breezy and cloudy. Fairly bright here though (Tetbury area).

No prob buddy, just let me know if you are giving it a miss as we'll trundle straight down from my place otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @t3scn its raining down here at Blandford now. I'm going to give it a miss I'm afraid.

4. You barstewards; I was having a lovely latte at the kings-arms till nigh on 6pm. Although l couldn't be arsed to do the 45minutes down to Poole even though the drizzle stopped.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Sorry buddy, we must have missed you some how :thinkingface: Bradders didn’t make it so it was just me and didn’t see you at Shaftesbury.

Headed down but the other half decided she’d had enough as we got to Blandford so headed back early rather then getting all the way down.

Pissing it down 50% of the return route :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bloody freezing in Shaftesbury this morning and wasn’t expecting rain this evening

Had fish and chips with a bottle champagne at home instead

Plenty of balmy summer evenings ahead :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry chaps. I was looking forward to that but its pretty much rained nonstop here since mid afternoon. Not heavy but enough to make it no fun.

Supposed to be sunshine for the next seven days now. It would be..
    I'm going to the 3X Triumph open day on Saturday instead. Ride someone else's bikes without having to buy one, drink coffee, eat burgers and kick tyres.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mmmm...sounds a decent ridenout thru the forest ...

9. You could go the same way you were planning to for the Poole run. The fun back roads route from Shaftesbury would serve just as well for Three Legged Cross as it does for Poole quay and 3X is closer. Only thing is, if you want to test ride any bikes its best to get there early (close to 9:00am as possible) because the popular models get booked up. You need your license, recent code and your NI number. They don't take deposits off you but it is a grand a prang excess. Its a good way to spend a few hours. I fancy trying the new 1200 Tiger and the upgraded Speed Triple. And I've always fancied a go on a 1200 Thruxton R. Had a blat on the Bobber Black last Saturday but preferred the standard Bobber.

10. Hhhuummm, wonder if I could get out of Saturday chores....:innocent:. Think my sister may be going and would be nice to go for a spin with her.

11. You know it makes sense. Forecast is dry and sunny all day.

12. Negotiations underway. Normal response of flat "no" before i get half way through the sentence.....

13. Do it anyway. Better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. That's so not true. I tired it once.

15. There your problem. Do it more ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Of course I've never been married so I'm only guessing how things work. Presumably there are compensations though the constant sex day and night must be time consuming.

#36 Gimlet, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  17. Sorry, i was have loads of sex. um........

18. This sounds like my life....constant negotiations to do the smallest things...ive now taken to "not mentioning anything" and just fucking off and doing it all the same, then when she asks what i was up to just do a one word reply "bike"....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information