1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Old Bike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Buggar! Hope it and you get sorted. Shame about the master plan.

2. Double bugger!!! Well I hope you get both sorted asap being bikeless is depressing..ive got a few bits off the K5 but no idea if theyd fit yours... screen and old levers if you need them let me know GWS

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. @bradders stick a picture of the tank damage up please.

4. It's a dent both upper sides, where you'd expect it. Thinking may just fill then get a tank cover, probably easier

5. Sorry to read Paul, glad you're ok

6. Long shot but I might be able to help with the dents next week but I need to speak to my dad and get pictures. It would come back "ready to paint" but the dents would be gone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll take some tonight and bung them up :)

8. Proper job there! Try to keep in mind it's only plastic and metal which can all be replaced all be it at a cost, most important part is you're still around and able to sort it. I remember only too well how I felt when I came off one of mine a few years ago, it took some time to get my head straight and body working properly again but as they say time is a great healer.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Plastics ordered. Subframe ordered. Rear light ordered. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Glad the parts are on the way. Vales bill from her crash is looking north of £1000 once we have included her leathers as well it seems. She has quite a few gsxr contacts so give us a ping if there's anything you are struggling with.

11. Let me know what you need, I still have a big box full of k5/6 bits as well as wheels and discs in garage. Throttle cables, rear caliper, all sorts of stuff

12. Let me know what you need, I still have a big box full of k5/6 bits as well as wheels and discs in garage. Throttle cables, rear caliper, all sorts of stuff

13. Shit, man! Glad you're still with us. Shout if you need a hand with 'light heavy' stuff.

14. Thanks mate, I'll let her know. She had no engine protection so has taken out every cover on the rear brake side as well as the rear set. She's already bought the covers I believe but not the engine protection if you happen to have any of those for sale?

15. No, but I do have a set of rear sets that would fit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Glad you're basically OK @bradders, such a pi**ser going down like that you're first time on the bike :dizzy:

So c'mon man... where's the onboard video??

17. Battery had run out. I stuck a tongue in cheek post on trackday addicts FB, asking for the fella who made me fall off to post the vid (he had cam on the seat) and started to get 'fella crashed and you ploughed into him and its his fault?!' knobhead type comments so pulled it. Fact that he had just block passed me, stuck his bike into a barely 1 bike length gap between me and bike in front then slung it down the road mid corner right in front of me so how could it be my fault?! Seemed to escape the knob heads gaze...so I pulled it. Hoping it appears at some point...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ouch, as said though, its just stuff which can be repaired or replaced. Main thing is you're still in the land of the living

Do Not Sell My Personal Information