1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poorly 1098 Sfs (09)

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ade, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Yeh, only put £5k into it with insurance and servicing - on the road every year for 6 months through the summer :):upyeah: It is actually what made me invest in bikes when it started going up in value.

• Like Like x 1
  2. He hasn't sold it yet ;) these things are worth what people will pay. Simple as that :upyeah:

3. So it's a bad thing - didn't realise :( two for sale in the world at the moment - one at £60K with more miles, one at £62K with a few less miles. I paid £16,250 so you stick to your ISA's as advised above - you'll be fine :):upyeah:

4. Like anything else. It's not worth anything unless you ave either borrowed against it or sold it. Up to that point, it's a nice trinket :upyeah:

5. How's you ISA's doing brw :eyes:

6. Ah, but it's the market that dictates what people will pay. I know people that have made shitloads on carefully chosen bought cars.

7. I used to work with a fella who was worth 6 figures just from what was invested in LBG shares at £8 a pop. He could barely afford a holiday now ;)

8. You wonder where it's all going tho. Now people are living longer and having to spend money on long term care, will they have the cash in 10 yrs they have now? And will they stop spending just in case?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information