1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popped My Ducati Cherry With An 848 Evo

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Helen, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Hi Sev,
    If you say I’m blessed then I’ll have to agree…I’ve just bought my first Ducati after all.
    If being female has attracted attention in this forum, then I’m also blessed to have the genitalia I was born with, as it has resulted in people coming forward to offer advice and answer my query!!
    Power to the

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. My bin pics can only be found on my only fans page… sorry

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The girl next door look isn’t to everyone’s taste… my suggestion would be to go a bit darker and put on a hood… saves time doing hair and make up!

4. What’s a comestible?

5. Glad that got cleared up. I can’t tell you what I was thinking

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Brilliant :joy:

7. Bin pics, only fans page. What is this sorcery you speak of?

8. Glad to see that we haven't frightened you off H, hope mirror thing gets resolved, exhaust smoke looks a bit dark in first pic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome from another undersexed Mercat popping viaga pills like jelly babies.

P.s the mirriors are only for the Italians vanity, perfect for applying more slap on route.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks Helen, sound advice I’m sure.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. The girl next door to me does running repairs on her make up with a trowel.Toe nails like a Griffin! Great fashion sense, pink leggings with black knickers. XXXL tee shirt, flip flops,need a bike to ride round her.
    Disconnected her light activated security lights, scaring the kids! Definitely not a look I would go for:) darker and hooded makes good sense. I’ll pass it on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. thanks Chris, I like to hold my own, so it’ll take more than a few meerkats to scare me off!

• Like Like x 4
  13. They are pussycats here :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Well, that's a first! Never been called a meerkat before !! Hi Helen & welcome to the world of Ducati's

• Like Like x 1
  15. Appreciate the reassurance… is that my initiation over with now????!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. :D hopefully
    If not just use the ignore button then pop them in the bin :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. They will all run a mile should you ever met any of the forum family :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Who said that??

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I'm watching you :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Not in my bin! Standards must be maintained. Very fussy about having any cats around my flip top and that includes the Meerkat family. They’ll be selling insurance next!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information