1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portimao Sept With Nl

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Good effort ;)

2. Booked this morning but I'm staying in the Jupiter. Which group are you in Gary?

3. You've only just come back...Nice one!
    In the kindergarten group:motorcycleduc:
    I was eyeing up the open pit lane they are running in July, but it's fast group only.

4. Me too the middle group is fully booked. Hopefully its chrono again and I can move up.
    I finished on 2.05s with a bit in the tank so just depends on the pace of the groups.
    Fast group were under 2.04s on the first day so I'm not there yet!

5. There were <2min kamakazi pilots there last year!
    Not me!

6. Guy in our garage was doing 1.56s on his beemer but he was getting hammered by two locals on an R6 and an R1.

7. My times were more galacial

8. I find that even novice Euro groups don't exactly hang about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. We're timings available or we you using your own lap timer?

10. Using my own. No limits don't tell you your times but did tell us the rough cut off times in each group after day one.

One rider was moved from the lower group to the top group after day 1 as he was doing 2.04s. :astonished:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Last year Redline had live timing. Certainly added another 'element' to the trip amongst our little gang ...:D

12. Booked on with 5 mates. See you there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why not ask No Limits to offer you a price without accommodation, that way you can book your own hotel / AirB&B etc?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information