1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Possibility Of 899/959 Upgrades For Sale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Adamwhittuk, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for your input. It's not a easy decision to make thats for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I had mine up for sale at £16k and had a bit of interest, after 3 months I decided to take off most of the extras and final sale price was 17.5k, so well worth breaking, I found taking off the most expensive parts and selling on but leaving some of the lesser bits on so it may sell quickly , if you are going to part x then remove everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I did exactly the same with my first bike (848) when it was 3 years old. Tried to sell at £10k (with about £11k of extras) and nobody would go for it. Sold the öhlins forks and shock, nemesis ecu, full termi system and a few other bits on for more than £3k and sold the bike with the other bits on for £7k. Oh, and I still wish I hadn’t sold it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ll have the levers and bar end weights if you do break it

5. Well I'm 100% up for forks callipers and possible wheels....that's a big chunk of money

6. I’ll have the little carbon exhaust shields if you do break it

7. How much for the DP heel guards?

8. If the front BST is available I'm interested. Appreciate they'll more than likely go as a pair though.

9. I’d be interested in the wheels as a pair depending on price

10. Possible interested in the DP front mudguard depending on price.

11. So after a lot of thought and I mean a lot... I’m going to keep the 899 for now...I think. Thanks for all interest shown though

• Like Like x 1
  12. hahahahah
    pri-k teaser

13. Thread closed?

14. :upyeah:

15. Thread closed then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information