1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Possible Termi Exhaust For Sale

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by CM4ppy, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Had my termi fitted for a few months and don’t know if I can live with the noise, I ride for fun and find it too loud, thinking of putting the original back on. My insurance are also being a pain over not insuring with a race system fitted.
    So just putting out the feelers if any one is interested, not sure on price yet. It’s had the race markings removed. Also need to find out how the upmap is done as no key supplied.

anyway if anyone is interested let me know, bike is in getting work done middle of May so that’s when it will get removed.

thanks Chris

2. That's a shame mate. to be honest I've kept the baffles in my Shark exhaust as it's still loud when riding..

3. I have just sold the bike as is to duc Manchester, ordered the new 1200 speed triple, back to triumph

4. Good luck with new bike

5. Those Termis are awesome. Love mine. With baffles in it's not that bad. If Termi or somone made some slightly different db killers probably might have made life easier for you?

Not much louder than my old Aprilia shiver with twin akrapovic pipes.

6. If and when you decide to sell the system place an advertisement in the proper sales section for a better response :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information