1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly Best Superbike Ever ?!?!?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Broduc64, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Lol yeah not one of my better designs but it works.:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. You must have an ass like a small boy....:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am quite small mate, I had to lower it too.:D

I got no chance of sitting on an rsv4.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. @bradders You say drag the wheel back im guesing you need to fit a longer chain then??

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Can’t remember the new buy price but I would hazard a guess this was the best value superbike ever built.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm in the process of fitting k3 radial forks and brembo gp4 rs calipers with zo4 pads at the mo to the old k2. Hopefully stop a bit better.

7. For even better stopping go for the Brembo radial master cylinder too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I've got one all ready matey:upyeah:

9. That was from the days when every superbike was £8999 new :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Probably depends on gearing. Just helps keep front down. The change in pivot helps maintain rate of turn and side grip.

According to the internet... ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. DSC_0054.jpg

Speaking of new bike prices, I bought my K4 GSXR1000Z for £7200.
    Still kind of miss that bike........

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mmmm gixxers. Ive not had a gsxrthou. Ive had gs750's (x3), gs1000e, gsx750's gsx1100kats. I do love a gixxer, I may have to get one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Buy mine if you like. All new bodywork to fit, just needs putting back together and a link pipe. Less than 7k miles k4 750.

14. Stop it brad. You tease.

If I got a gixxer, itd be a track one. prob 600. Im considering one in winter. Have to clear my garage a bit, ie move old vespa on and that rusty old campervans bits to make room.

15. Mine is perfect for that....was built new as NW200 bike, used for track and registered 2016 on a 53 plate. Few scars, but wbsk ti system (link pipe bent) Penske just rebuilt shock, just rebuilt forks with custom spacers, QS....£2500 come get it ;)

• Like Like x 3
  16. When I was younger I had GSX250RR, great little bike, 4 cyl. 4 stroke, 17000 rpm redline, 6 speed, 4 carbs, it idled at 3500rpm, had nothing until 13000, at 15000 it leapt to life with a huge induction roar and went like a cut cat, the trick was to get moving in 1st, change at 15000, then from then on keep it pinned until 17000 and change gear before it dropped below 15000 again, that way if you took it to 19000rpm in top gear you could get 185kph out of it, it looked and handled like the bigger bikes. I loved that thing. It looked similar to this but had 3 diagonal gold stripes thru where the Suzuki and GSXR is written.

[​IMG]

#36 NZDave, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Thats a decent price Brad. Wanna buy a vespa rally 200 and an old campervan?

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Old campervan you say...

19. 996CF2EF-C1E0-42AE-A84B-E2F8AA668C3F.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information