1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly Best Superbike Ever ?!?!?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Broduc64, Jul 17, 2018.

1. You could do a fred flintstone in it as the floors gone lol

2. Yep - at the end of the day, speed, is still speed....Youve made worthwhile mods that all aid to enhancing what was already a good bike.............love a set of fgrt's for my z1000 - have to wait a while for those though....

3. Ive got a set of fgrt's on my 916. :p

4. Its a bit more of a guessing game for the z as theres no actual part as such but, i have it on good authority that the FGRT201's for the R1 will fit perfectly...which will then make my marchesini's then "not" fit....its all fun isnt it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My 999 Is best ever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 900 ss is betterer...

7. No
    My 999 Is pretty much perfect .

8. Think Mary Poppins.

9. Who' s she?

10. What year? Mine is a 76, two years younger than me.

11. She's practicly perfect in every way.

12. Now your testing me. I think its an S reg.

Im going to pull it out and fix the seized clutch adjuster under engine on saturday. Drill and rethread etc and get it running proper. Time to move it on methinks. I need the space as i eant a track bike.

If I was 20 and there was a scooter rally at weekend, I could get it all together in a few hours. But I just havent got the inspiration. I'm just not into scoots anymore. Them days are gone. I am not one of those that revisits old youth days. Besides, it would entail being chased around south london by coppers/skins/casuals/fizzies (delete where appropriate).

#52 bootsam, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information