1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Possibly The Lightest 899 In The Country For Sale?

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ginge46, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Sorry but I posted this for some advice and help, which simmytt has given as have other people on here, I also said I couldn’t remember exact weights but I would get them tomorrow for everyone to see, if your bored and want to troll someone please do it else where or go and enjoy the hookers and kit kats that you speak of, I hear that the daily mail comments section is a great place for trolling so please be my guest

I will put the weights up when I get home tomorrow or Tuesday and go from there

Don’t worry about posting a reply unless it’s helpful and intelligent

Thank you to everyone else maybe a strip down is the way forward

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Id say so bud. You've got some great parts/extras, so as long as you've most of the original bits n bobs you'll get a buyer for the bike and then the parts will drip feed off over the course of time.

Must say i love the paint job as it reminds me of the one i did on my Multi ages ago and so thats pretty much what id do again given the chance to buy a Panigale.

Unfortunately for me and you in this instance, i simply don't have the cash this side of Christmas and I'd probably need to sort out a PCP or loan deal before buying.

Either way, best of luck:upyeah:

(my thread here - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/damos-multi-now-gone.21725/page-2)

3. Sadly there are some very immature people that use this forum (and other forums of course), the only way to deal with them is to completely ignore them, if you respond to their silliness no matter how succinctly they just get worse (because they are so immature), anyone that is worth communicating with will also ignore them so they don’t do any actual damage, good luck with the sale, great bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Lighten up...it's banter, stunning bike but when you personalise a bike that's exactly what you achieve as it's for you, people make a living out of buying/selling bikes with exotic parts bolted on and all standard parts included in the sale basically people are lazy especially people with plenty of dollar, 3 hours in the shop that usually install the exotics to swap over to standard again and then sell the parts separately, a lot cheaper than just having the can't be arsed attitude.

Personally if I had the dollar I'd be round buying your lovely bike good luck with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. is it still for sale?

6. @wanger It's for sale at Moore Speed Racing, I'm guessing Ginge46 traded it in?

• Like Like x 1
  7. So we never got to find out what it really weighed?!...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. weighs heavy on the pocket. That's Tricolore money...

9. You say that's tricolour money and I agree but thats always the risk of ploughing coin into our pride and joy.. I've put close to tricolour money in to my 899 and I'm well happy with what I've got. I can honestly say I don't want an 1199 or a 1299, I don't want 200+bhp for the riding I do. When I come to part with it I'll take all the nice bits off as I'm sure very few will want what I've done.
    In retrospect it may have been cheaper to buy an 1199s and put and 899 motor in it but hey ho, I've enjoyed tuning what I've got to the way I want it and I'm still going at it...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. at least he didn't cover it in gold tat.....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Thats what i'm doing to mine :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Oh dear...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I've gone the same... I could of bought this and I could of bought that but I'm really happy with what I've done..... plus I can't ride the 899 properly never mind a 1199, 1299 etc!

• Like Like x 1
  14. TBF I've more gone down the route of gold wheels, magnesium clutch casings and magnesium headlight surround but they are gold... All the other trinkets and baubles I've gone for black

• Like Like x 2
  15. i wonder if he's parked it there for sale or they have taken it in px for a Harley...

16. Really not a fan of the colour! Not doing it any favours in my opinion.

17. i like the black but not everyones tastes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Horses for courses really

IMG_1267.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  19. Just waiting on my final bit of bling to arrive :)

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 17.12.46.png

• Like Like x 2
  20. Was this the one that was in fast bikes ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information