1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Demonstrating exactly why I want to retire there

2. My next trip to Spain is 26th November but full time living over there appeals

3. No heating costs, just a heavy duvet and log fire in the winter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Heating bill is replaced by air con bill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Solar power to work it :upyeah::)

even I’d convert to electric then ! :joy:

6. Do you remember where you left your purse? ;)

7. Got a house out in Spain and I’m out there every 4 weeks or so. Tried to convince the wife to move permanently but she won’t have it

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Almeria in Oct - 5 days on track! What a hoot but a tad too hot for me!! Sadly, Ive had to jump ship from Ducati to Honda (for track bike) - the 1299 belongs to my mate! Love the way the Honda sounds at full scream! 1299 didn't sound as good as it does on the road but it was bloody quick! Left my Blade for dead on the straight! Apologies for the double pic posting - no idea why!

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG 19D8CD6D-BCF7-47A4-8814-9F6ED0E07652.jpg 19D8CD6D-BCF7-47A4-8814-9F6ED0E07652.jpg
    NGJ_8300.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  9. Last week in Portimao, amazing track!
    Full kit wanker leathers making the first appearance....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. Just back from Cartagena.....:cool:
    downloadel_121119_5868_cartagena.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Do you really like Cartagena? I thought it was ok ish. Definitely much better tracks in Spain. Only my opinion of course ;)

12. Yeah I like it mate. I like the elevation changes and the technical side of it. Alcarras is my favourite Spanish circuit so far. I’ve only done Alcarras, Cartagena, Valencia, Albacete, Andalucia and Portimao but that’s obviously Portugal.
    I wouldn’t rush back to Andalucia or Albacete unless there was a group of us going and there were no other options. Albacete was really flat but it was mental hot when I did it and that probably had something to do with hating it. Andalucia was just reconfigured when I did it and was the first trackday with the new configuration and it just seemed all a bit half arsed and unfinished. Andalucia has actually put me off doing Almeria because I thought it might be the same but I’m changing my mind towards Almeria and might do it in April.

13. I'm with you on Andalusia, didn't really like the layout. A couple of tightening corners (why?) and a bit unforgiving if you come off. But I really like Almeria- cracking track, do it! I really like Valencia too but by the sounds of it, a lot of people don't like it. Have you not done Aragon? Looks great.

14. Not done Aragon yet mate but got Jerez in February as you know and Parcmotor is right up there on the to do list. That looks a mental track. I’ve got some unfinished business at Portimao and if I get a chance of making any dates there I’m all over it.
    I’ll be quite happy to stay away from Cartagena and try some others if I can get 1 second off my PB to take me into the 1:40s. I should be able to manage that on the beemer.

15. It get's better/more interesting the more you do it.
    A smaller capacity bike circuit IMO and quite technical/challenging, not as easy to go quick quickly as, say Jerez. I'd go back, but wouldn't choose it over Jerez or Almeria.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Andalusia is a f*ck up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah. I was trying to be diplomatic. But you're right. It's shit!

* but a great surface to be fair. Those guys know all about a good surface.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Love Cartagena, but then it was my first euro track and I’ve done it 3 or 4 times.
    Last time there and no crashes ;)
    2B74029E-E816-40B6-82C0-2FCA4AD6E9FC.jpeg

#2079 bradders, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  19. I hated Cartagena the first day there

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information