1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I did the Ron haslam race school .one to one with your own instructor which was good and did Enjoy it . But I think it was approx 2hrs on track. , 2018 August pictures where abit disappointed with only taken on one corner ,
    _JEN9370.JPG _JEN9370.JPG JEN_1461.JPG

#2202 gatenby.d, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  2. Yes i went to his trackday at croft 2019 . Really spot on day, down to earth good feed back from James and his pro racers instructors . Cracking guy and easy going, I recommend doing one of his trackdays, book up well in advance really popular GOPR1665_1564591348652_high.JPG 5ba6a545bb1bc2b49a01423ad233b397@2x.jpeg.jpg c9035e7f8ee81ffe285922aa1bb77fb1.JPG.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I think it depends on your instructor and what you say to him. Three or four years ago I got landed with an out and out boy racer who really thought he was gods gift. Total sphincter. Otherwise they have all been brilliant. Even Ron, who is always there, will readily give advice if you have a problem. Very rewarding and they supply everything, which is why we go (have so far thrown two of their machines down the road)o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. well if ya chucking their bikes down the road it probably works out very cheap for ya!!! we had a great instructor, andy was his name, didnt catch his surname but apparently he was a 125 and 250 gp rider back in the day. really good guy and lead us around as fast as the 1000cc boys pretty much but still held ya back due to the nature of the school.
    liked the day though and would recommend it for sure

5. Open pit lane at Cadwell yesterday, bloody amazing!!
    Managed to shave some more time off my best, 1.43.99 and highest speed of 170mph! As always my GoPro messed up the videos but here’s a few laps from a couple of sessions. Still plenty of improvement to make.
    Amazes me how I’m trusting the bike, loads of little slides on the power out of corners as the bars shake and I’m trusting the bike to save me which it does!

My mate had a few laps on it and was terrified by it, his RSV4 is a fair bit calmer!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Snetterton last week on the road bike only track day. Had a good time and its surprising ( or not) how well behaved 99% of the riders were in the inters/advanced group. 2 red all day for slow speed drops.

CH-200623-SN-Bikes-3694.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. I did an evening on the first of June there but had to use my S1000R as the Pani had a failed MAP sensor at the time. Another good session.

BMW s1000r 06-20.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. One from a few years back on the Fireblade SP. I don't know why but I could never gel with that bike in three years of trying. Sold now and strangely I don't regret it

FBladeSp 2018.png

9. Couple of photos from Cadwell, managed to get my side stand and exhausts down, but still not my knees. Mental considering I’m doing reasonable times, really need to sort my feet out!

I’m annoyed the photo guy was at the mountain first thing, no decent wheelie photos from later in the day!

531E151C-9F64-4FEF-B29B-AA75ABDC6C89.jpeg 65B239EA-336B-45E6-A44B-971CC49D1F8F.jpeg 928EEB75-2127-4227-9FC2-592B58C5167A.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Three sisters supermoto track day on a hyperstrada Screenshot_20200705-075753_Facebook.jpg FB_IMG_1593720941429.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Boring and a while ago. Came across it in my Google drive....
    upload_2020-7-5_13-43-19.png

12. Donnington with instruction from @Advikaz Sunday 28th on my Striple.

AR6A2420.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  13. Looking like you mean business !

14. Trying to stay with mike spike edwards be gentle it was my first time riding my v4

• Like Like x 3
  15. What have you got your traction set to mate, I’ve never seen mine flash that much! Really interesting to watch that as you’re a little bit quicker than me but we have a different approach to most of the lap! And you look a lot smoother than I think I am!

Don’t suppose you have a few consecutive laps on video you could throw up, be good to pick some pointers up!

16. The traction is on number 3 i need to turn it down to 2 or 1 i havent got any other videos on the v4 as hardly got any track time amd just choped these bits out of a poor track session then deleted the rest

17. Ah ok no probs mate. Decent riding, I’m back there in a few weeks so will see if I can drop a bit of time off.
    Interesting that you do craners in 5th so might give that a try.

Are you on the supercorsas? Think mines on 3 and I barely get a flash on slicks.

18. To be honest mate i should of been in 4th still lol am still getting use to it first time out on it was donny on thursday am on slicks v02 am sure its the suspension set up that isnt helping if you watch here with how much its moving about ect so next time out suspension set up and knock a few setting back

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information