1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Yeah, to be honest the bloke was a bit dodgy all day, saw him do some very close overtakes on other people too in places where it wasn't needed.

2. Lap of cadwell park on the v4

After having suspension issues in the morning along with a baffle coming loose and popping 1 of my cans off into the back tyre i finally got to put some laps together to get a feel for the bike still plenty to improve on so not a bad shake down for my first proper bit of track time on the new bike can tell av not been to caddy for over a year ill post the video later when i ran out of talent and left the track‍♂️

• Like Like x 3
  3. Taken at Cadwell Park quite a few years ago now! I loved that '04 ZX10R. I lowsided it at Donington Park a few months later which cost about £2,500 to repair so I said I'd never take my road bike on a race track again.

Cadwell Park trackday 002.jpg

Cadwell Park trackday 003.jpg

Cadwell Park trackday.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Great lap that, really helpful for me on the same bike as I can see your corner speeds and where I'm lacking!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Found out why my traction was flashing so much went to caddy and it was on most of the lap flashing like a lil good un thought something ant right here .....thought only thing it can be is i havnt calibrated the tyres right so re calibrated them and all is good and its on level 2 not 3

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Those 10’s certainly bring back fond memories, raw and visceral if I were to sum up in 2 words.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice easy fix, amazing how much difference it makes. im back there for 2 days in a few weeks so hoping to get another couple of seconds off.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Donington on the 4th

51679B37-1CA4-4B1D-9D7E-D97704A0DEE1.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Pembrey last Friday. Very nearly didn't bother going. Forecast all week was atrocious, I even cancelled the hire van in anticipation. Decided in the morning to ride down in the rain, purely as a mate was also making the journey.

Ended up with 4 dry sessions before the rain started, and he got some decent shots that make me look faster than i am :laughing:.

There was a 1299 in my group. If you're on here, you were flying :upyeah:

Top day, glad I made the effort :cool: PBBlue14_2110.jpg PBBlue14_1880.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Just got back from Mugello.....what a blast.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Poster boy, they got my best side and this may be one of the largest human billboards they have :)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Looks absolutely stunning Paul shame I was due to be there originally in 2 days time but couldn’t make the new date☹️

13. Great 2 days at Cadwell, new PB of 1.42.5 and consistent and easy 1.44’s so all coming together.
    Also had my mate behind me as I came over the mountain with the bike completely off the floor so I’m proud of my first jump!

• Like Like x 5
  14. Could've cleaned the bloody screen!

15. I was there the day before as well, never seen so many flies!

• Like Like x 1
  16. First time at Anglesey yesterday, weather was windy but lovely and only 20 bikes in each group! Booked inters for the first time and didn’t get overtaken once apart from the first session where I was getting used to it a bit!
    As usual the GoPro was shit and only recorded a little bit, but my lap timer got me down to a 1.40.7 fastest, with a faster optimal. Not really sure what a reasonable time is round there, quickest bloke I timed in the fast group was 1.33.

love to go back, well worth the 170 mile drive each way!

• Like Like x 3

17. Anything under 1:30 is shifting !

Anything is under 1:38 is pretty good

18. Ok cool, I’ll take a 1.39 optimal on my first time there then!
    Shame BSB doesn’t go there be a great weekend!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Would love to see bsb there.

If and when you go again, see if you can get on the coastal layout. In my opinion it flows so much better

glad you’re enjoying the big duc

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. A6224856-09EA-498D-A816-145809349228.jpeg E1D6ADA1-AC8C-4A5F-A0A8-C625013D2897.jpeg 9A044427-B5A6-4694-AEC9-060C260547D3.jpeg 17B5EC7A-2F7A-4406-A058-57609FE43D29.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information