1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Depending on how well your suspension is set up currently, getting a professional set up done by someone that knows their stuff could be half way towards spending £000's on Ohlins kit.
    Although it's always nice to have some Gold bling on your bike :)
    I love Cartagena, but some don't, so good to see you enjoyed it
    It's a hard work track and it kills tyres, but when you get it all strung together, it's very rewarding.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good day yesterday at a damp Oulton despite the 14 red flags! Didn't see it but apparently someone even crashed in pit lane!! IMG_9098.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  3. Blimey, 14 in a day must be some kind of record..
    Nice pic though

4. Couple of my 600rr at cartagena.

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3119.PNG

• Like Like x 5
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. A sunny Anglesey on Friday IMG_9244.JPG

• Like Like x 13
  6. Quick one from a very chilly donington park last week
    Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 18.29.20.png

• Like Like x 9
  7. FOWLER190417 793.jpg
    First ever track day at Castle Combe on the 19th of April. I'm now totally addicted and just about to book two days at Pembrey in June. Will the 1199s with Termi slips be ok for noise?

This is a cracking little race prepped 748 courtesy of Mark Lumb at MadasL Racing. Great service and I can well recommend using Mark for Castle Combe instruction or bike hire.

The 'blue bib' of shame is no more and I'll be working on that body position... My leathers were as tight as a snare drum so it didn't help matters. They've had the hot shower and stretch treatment today.

• Like Like x 3
  8. IMG_4624.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  9. unspecifiedJIC1HHW8.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Did it work? I've grown a little since I got the leathers...

11. IMG_8213.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. @camelfarmer - Yeah definitely helped. Stick your leathers on, jump in a hot shower and get her good and moist! Then simulate your riding position or jump on the bike for 15-20 minutes. Feels awful but it was a must for me as the pressure points stopped me concentrating on the track.

13. I'm actually gonna try this craziness.

14. A couple from yesterday at Parcmotor.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Video of Parcmotor Trackday , including @NoGutsNoGlory on his very nice 1098

• Like Like x 7
  16. Looks like it's built in a quarry!!

17. Nice video Kev despite our missed gear fest :wink:. It was good to meet you I booked Estoril yesterday with NL in Sept if you fancy it?

18. Hi Bradders
    Before I went , I had looked at Videos of it on YouTube and expected it to be a bit rubbish , but it wasn't , its a lovely track , a bit of everything and very up and downy , there were a few areas of bumpy tarmac , but you got used to them.
    I think its been carved out of a mountainside. I would definitely do it again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I looked at Estoril , but we are Dog sitting for a friend at the time , will probably do Almeria or Portimao Oct / Nov time , I have a few booked over here . Cadwell Sat 20th May , Snetterton Mon/Tue 5+6th June and Mallory Sun 11th June , if you fancy any of them. Good to meet you too. I think bike collection is 08.30 this Sunday at Donington.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information