1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Absolutely amazing couple of days at Imola, I'm still buzzing my head off and can't sleep! got down to the 2'04'' by the session after lunch today and the job was done as far as I was concerned :) Portimao is still my favourite track but this place is better in so many more exciting ways with it's history and general atmosphere. It doesn't take prisoners and feels quite old school; very fast.

SnapShot (52).JPG

SnapShot (1).JPG

SnapShot (44).JPG

SnapShot (16).JPG

SnapShot (25).JPG

• Like Like x 14
  2. Snetterton track day last month on the Aprilia . morning was dry , but pissed down in the afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Love the sound of the Aprilia

4. Thanks Frazzle
    It does sound nice , it just passed the static noise test at Snetterton , with the DB killer in , I was half expecting to get black flagged on the ride by , but it was OK.

5. I spent a few sessions chasing a mate on his new V4 Tuono. Sounded great and went like stink!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not done anything after removing the busted system and panels. Waiting for parts to turn up from the land of the big cheap fairing. Plus not felt in the mood tbh (90% couch longing since then)

7. Fair enough matey, you on the mend?

8. IMG_0029.jpg Not sure if I posted this...in the video the guy is spinning on the ground half way to the kerb exactly where my bike was going

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Is that with a standard can?? I know the Austin Racing ones look lovely but apparently are ear bleedingly loud... nice riding anyhow :cool:

10. Cheers.
    The bike has a full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, which is loud , but not offensively loud. I like the look of the AR cans, but i think you are right they are very loud. I used to have a 2011 RSV4 , and fitted a GPR slash cut end can , which was really loud. I could only use it at foreign tracks. I used to start it outside the garage , it was that bad. One of my mates nearly got beat up by everyone else in our garage , cos he started it and was revving it first thing in the morning , whilst everyone else in the garage was a bit hungover.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Silverstone National last Sunday. Actually think I prefer the shorter configurations...The full GP can be a bit of a meander.
    t2.JPG

t4.JPG
    t1.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Does my bum look big in this?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. No idea who it is but was at Brands the other day
    Brands_74R8873.jpg

14. Great shot that one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Another one

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Snetterton looks a nice flowing circuit, not been myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Brands Indy track Friday 15/09/2017.
    Picked up my 1198s on Thursday 14th and my first ride out was paddock hill :)
    2017-09-15 07.jpg 2017-09-15 08.jpg 2017-09-15 18.jpg 2017-09-15 19.jpg 2017-09-15 20.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  18. Great shots. That bike looks real nice as well.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information