1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Body position looked pretty good to me.... at least now you have a video to check it! Shame about the brakes, but hopefully that is an easy fix. First job on all my Panis was to swap to the Brembo SC pads. Much better, but still safe on the road.

2. I know it's not a Ducati, but stuck a camera on for a session at Oulton yesterday if anyone's interested.
    You're feeling like you're going well, and then a BSB rider comes past you like you're standing still (lap 6)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Love that dash!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, still got it
    Not been feeling it recently and was contemplating a move to racing an R1 for next season, but made a few changes to it recently, and back in love with it again :)
    My wallet is feeling a lot happier too now I don't need to start building another £25k race bike

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've literally just fitted it. It's the new Starlane DaVinci dash, and way better than the HM one I had until now

6. Great video, thanks for posting.
    Your gonna need a faster bike to catch Mr BSB!

7. Yeah, cool looking dash. And nice riding! You’d kick my ass without much trouble :):upyeah:

8. Brno this weekend - what a track! Up there with Mugello and Spa as one of the best for sure.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Going well there Dave. That track looks mint. I'm definitely adding that to my 'must go there' list

10. It’s nice to post a vid riding the R again instead of the R6 haha. It’s been over twelve months since I’ve used it; last time was Imola and Mugello.

11. It’s nice to post a vid riding the R again instead of the R6 haha. It’s been over twelve months since I’ve used it; last time was Imola and Mugello.

12. Two Panis at Magny Cours a coupe of weekends ago. Neither of us setting the world on fire, but for clarity, I am definitely going around the outside of him, not the other way around!

40297199_10157761428074554_175914073668452352_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. 8D205881-BDA2-4E57-90EA-7167AAAE0C3D.jpeg 4408943C-F387-4192-AE93-D77765DC4931.jpeg My lad having fun at Cadwell. No Limits bank holiday Monday, fast group.
    900ss with standard engine and standard suspension punching above its weight.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Rockingham 08/09/18. Thought I best had buy some in case I sell the old girl.
    downloadz_080918_10206_rockingham.jpg downloadz_080918_10881_rockingham.jpg

downloadz_080918_10882_rockingham.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  15. Yeah. Been reading and looking at old tests and want a 08/09 FireBland. Trouble is I'm about £3k short and don't want to sell the SRAD, 996 or 999........I'm working on some serious man maths.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. First of the oil burners?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah, apparently that's a bit of an issue, but I'll be changing every 2 or 3 days anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Loads on eBay must admit they look good

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information