1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. whoops, which group was that in ?
    It wasn't you in fast group that crashed at Craner on the first lap after the sighting laps was it ?

2. Second lap after the sighting laps, but yes, that was me!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Ouch, that sucks
    I’ve been there and done that too
    Hope you’re not too battered ?

4. Whoops. At Snetterton last week it was really slippy till about 10:30am until the sun did it's job on the tarmac.

At least you are OK. Falling off hurts huh.

5. Hurts a lot more at craners than a 15 mph hairpin.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I bet!

7. Although tbh I have been far more hurt at sub 50 than I have at 100+

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. My mate fell off his Aprillia 'duro at about 10mph and smashed his ankle and thumb to bits and had metal pins stuffed in all over the place.

9. Just aches. Maybe a broken thumb. Nothing too horrendous. Could have done worse tripping over a kerb!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Me too!

11. [​IMG]
    Nice bike, not that im biased of course :upyeah:;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Donington last Thursday.

downloadz_041018_2717_donington_park.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. So ole Blighty's cooling down a bit?? (been in Africa a while). It was super grippy down there last time I was out on a beautiful August day, I was getting decidedly cocky lobbing it from right to left down there. I'm certain it would end in tears if I tried that last week.

Hope you're not too bad and the bike isn't too bust up??

14. Bike pics were on the previous page. Not too bad at all considering some I have seen from Craner crashes. Just chipped a bone in my thumb, other than that just bruising.

I was there a month or so ago doing at least 10mph more down through there. It really was a surprise being on the ground!

15. Leathers and helmet took a slight battering. The floating piece of bone in the thumb joint may have already been there.
    73816CFB-4229-48EE-9AAD-5ED93F1A6F4C.jpeg 295BE756-9D1C-42B3-AC61-DF5D410150F4.jpeg 3E02B089-1B03-4A1A-AF58-4FB7E6EC286F.jpeg

16. Bike looks pretty ok in comparison to you're leathers and lid.... Good job you weren't in your Speedo's :eek:

You're in one piece which is the main thing :):upyeah:

17. Exactly!

A lot of accidents there are tumbling bikes and sliding riders..... for some reason mine was the exact opposite, and considering the outcome, a preferable result!

Could have definitely been worse:

Or

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. You don't get much i life for £49, and Focussed Events deals for Donington today were too good to pass up
    Had a fun day there with @Cream_Revenge and it was nice to be riding in the sun in Mid Oct
    CR appears in the video too, when I nearly rear ended him, but didn't even remember seeing him on track :)
    I'll take a 1:39 on a tired trackday on a dead front tyre and a bike that doesn't like a baffle too as that's not far off my race pace around there

• Like Like x 2
  19. Feck dude! Had no idea!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information