1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. The 924 @ Donington in August

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ooo it was you!
    I’d just joined the session and saw you gracefully sliding across the grass.
    Very happy to hear you’r ok and the bike wasn’t too bad.
    I may even have a glimps if it on camera.

3. Camera footage might be interesting if you do have any! At least I looked graceful! :joy:

4. Valencia earlier this year. That’s a 60k HP4 carbon I just mugged

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Fast bikes < fast riders

6. Well Parcmotor was rubbish ;-)

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 11.34.05.png

• Like Like x 5
  7. Not your usual knee/elbow down heroics shot, but this pic from Jerez totally sums the trip up for me...:cool:
    DREAM.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  8. Out on the Multi 1260S ;)

Multi1260s.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  9. and one on the V4S as well...

PH5_1705.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. @Ash34 how you getting on with the zx10r mate??

11. Great video! You come past my mate at about 5 minutes on his RSV4, then me just coming out of the esses! I'm guessing you're on a V4?
    My first day in the fast group after being bumped up by the staff so was pretty daunting but help me own well enough I think!

I started doing trackdays this year, done Donington x 5, Rockingham x 1, Three Sisters (shite on a big bike!) x 1, Cadwell x 1 I think, seen a huge improvement but still got a way to go. Had 2 accidents at Donington including Saturday just gone so I'm in a bad mood and pain!
    A few pics from Cadwell, will be more next year on a 1299s hopefully!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hi mate
    No, I was on a blue/white/red ZX10r
    BDA4517D-9F05-4210-9741-164FEBD3D09A.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Almost got your knee down there Graeme ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It’s a really long story. But thin summary I have been ripped off this year by someone who is a habitual fraudster. A bike that wasn’t all it was said to be and poorly put together too. Yes it was a Top BSB bike but not when I received it. There is no place in our sport for people like this.
    I fired him mid-season and took control of the bike myself. It resulted in a big improvement but it was too late in the season. Ended 5th in the championship because the bike let me down twice meaning 2 DNF.

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. Shit sorry to hear that mate, fingers crossed for next season bud.

16. There are loads of conmen out there. Sorry to hear you got caught out :poop:

17. 2019 goals :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. That sucks
    It's a shame that our sport is full of bikes that are described as top quality and well looked after, but different people have very different scales of 'Well looked after'
    I've seen some utter dogs being sold as great bikes, and in reality, they're a death trap with bodges in places you'd really not want them
    Who are you racing it with ?
    I've got a similar 2016 ZX10R to yours, and MSS in Colchester look after my bike. It's a 4 hour drive for me to take it there, but I trust them completely and Tom from MSS is super helpful, and often comes to the track to meet me to work on stuff

• Like Like x 1
  19. I race in the Hungarian Superbike Championship. I won the equivalent of the privateers cup last year so this year was promoted to the big boys. Target was 3rd but finished 5th because of the bike issues.
    Mine is actually a 2015 or even older. That’s one of the issues I had with the conman I bought it from. Was supposed to be 2016.
    I’ve learned a hell of a lot about ZX10Rs this year because I’ve had to rebuild this one and put a new engine in it too. Current engine was built by MSS and they are good at sending parts to me in Budapest pretty quickly.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information