1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Trackday pictures here

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Rob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Best part is the timesheets never get better or worse :p

2. Ah thats you proper racers, with timesheets..

3. Was that the day I was out of the fast group holding my own while you sat in the garage doing a session or two in inters on your 170hp hybrid? Or the good old days

4. one of us got it wrong then as we were on track together,

5. Didn’t think you did fast Group....did they put you in the wrong class? I remember Jerry on his 749 thing as I flew by.

6. post 1700

7. Come to Aragon...bring your billy big balls BMW..

8. Gotta junk the billy big belly ...or I’ll be in Novice again

9. you and me too brother..

10. Inters, should have moved really as closing speeds were getting a little silly

Thanks, your times looked impressive

That’s the man himself, top bloke and he can motor on his rr

11. I can foresee one ending in my garage when I finally sort this gixer out. Then I’ll have an all German fleet ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. [QUOTE="t3scn, post:]

That’s the man himself, top bloke and he can motor on his rr[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he’s a great guy and a really good coach - He was my first ever coach back when I went through CSS
    I had a beer with him Tuesday in Spain as he seems to spend most of the winter out there now he’s doing his own thing, and he always has time to sit down and talk me through a corner on a peice of paper, although he’s a shit artist

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trying to keep up with the big boys on the 748R at Cartagena.

• Like Like x 4
  14. #1714 everclear, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. track day.png

• Like Like x 4
  16. That Chinese round the corner is well dodgy.

17. 60AFDECF-F8CB-405E-A403-CA1D2E249649.jpeg
    McDonald’s over there are amazing though

18. Good effort I'd say!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yeah, he’s a great guy and a really good coach - He was my first ever coach back when I went through CSS
    I had a beer with him Tuesday in Spain as he seems to spend most of the winter out there now he’s doing his own thing, and he always has time to sit down and talk me through a corner on a peice of paper, although he’s a shit artist[/QUOTE]
    He recognised me at Cartagena as the bloke who overtook him in level 3 CSS at Silverstone. Whilst at Catagena with t3scn he took the time to give me a couple of hints on getting the 748R to go a bit quicker. Those pearls of wisdom took me from 1:56 to 1:52....he is a genius.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Although the Cartagena shots from last week were largely a bit rubbish as Pete Wileman seemed to camp out on one corner, I did get a cracker of me going around Dean Harrison on a HP4 race (He was back in front by the next lap, I might add) downloadel_041218_3983_cartagena.jpg

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information