1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting On 'for Sale And Wanted'

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by murrayxxx77, Oct 11, 2015.

1. And of good, honest and upright character. As part of the forum community you are free to sell, exchage or barter your wares so long as you are not dealing. There is a separate registration process to sell for a business. Andy

2. Thanks Andy, I wish I could make money dealing in bikes....they usually just cost me the earth...but for those select moments of happiness in the saddle, it's worth it!

3. Ain't that the truth :). Andy

4. You must like red and suck up to ET and buy a scrambler
    Buy something of Exige and I think you will be fine :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for this info. Now I got one message closer. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. How do I delete previous for sale posts as I wanted to merge all my listing into one thread with new items for sale ?

Thanks

7. You can't. Only I can do it :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ha ha cool....

I edited the titles to include 'please close' and merged everything into one thread....there is 2 listings

If you would be so kind as to delete/close said posts

Cheers

9. Where? Links please.

10. Think I've found them. Let me know if I've missed anything.

11. No that's it...

Cheers buddy

12. @Jody - Next time put it in the body of thread and not the title and I'll pick them up right away :upyeah:

13. OK mate will do

Cheers again

14. Glad I came here to figure out how to post now [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information