1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predictions For This,years Motogp

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Aprillia are a long way off being competative enough to attract Lorenzo. Hells bells, Lorenzo and Marquez in the same team ? There wouldn’t be a safe place for the teddies :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yes, was thinking that one as well,,,,maybe MR WHIPPY will get back his flake back and start performing;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. From what I read, Jlo had brake failure and what looked like him being bailed was the Suzuki mid corner and Jlo had to bail out straight then tried to turn. So bike problem. But wasn’t he in 9th at the time?!

4. I’d like to see Marq on another brand. Imho it’s the thing true champions do: win on more than one brand of product.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. i would like to see Suzuki win within the next few year's as it was way back in 2000/1993 Robert's/schwartz when they won a championship:upyeah:

6. No way,,But these three are the strongest now for title in my tiny little mind:upyeah:

7. Still think Zarco could grab 3rd in the title. If I were a betting man, I’d have a tenner on Dovi, Marquez, Zarco 1-2-3 ;)

8. Nice idea but you're forgetting one thing here,The factory Yamaha team will not let this happen:upyeah:

#48 XH558, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  9. Persistent paddock rumour is that he has done a deal with KTM for when his current 2 year contract with Honda expires. Interesting prospect but not sure if it's believable. Andy

#49 Android853sp, Mar 19, 2018
  10. That would be worse than Rossi going to Ducati. Also it as bad as Jlo going to ducati ;)

11. This really put's this into perspective what Casey Stoner accomplished on the ducati and then the Honda:thinkingface:two very different motorcycle's

#51 XH558, Mar 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Zarco to Honda
    Whoregay to Suzuki/ktm ( he has nowhere else to go)
    Pedrosa to ktm/suzuki
    Iannone to ktm
    Petrux to factory Ducati (if he has a good season)

• Like Like x 1
  13. And sorry Bradley, lovely bloke, but you've had two or three seasons too many in the big boy league. Enjoy the super bikes dude....

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Superbikes was good enough for biaggi and others, so why not :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Why would Honda do that? Zarco looks much the brighter prospect at the moment.

He always fades towards the end of the race though.

16. Hold that thought. I think it's a good call.

17. I'd be really interested to see Pedrosa pushed to another ride, he's always so close and who knows, a swap might just be to a bike that suits him better? .. If i were betting with my heart I'd be so tempted to go for Rossi, you can see he really wants that last title, and he always has something extra on race day, I'd love to see him pull it off

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information