1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premature Silly Season Signings.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Rins and Viñales, not looking so hot now.
    Lorenzo??? Got his bike mods and mojo back a race too late.
    Iannone, showing Suzuki what they’re losing.
    Zarco to KTM...???
    Dani doing good job at hrc imho.
    This years contracts are a bit of a cock up and some teams probably having regrets already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. A man can only take so much spaghetti;)

3. Clint eastwood made huge bucks out of spaghetti

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hoggy mentioned a transfer window later in the season as a good idea. .
    That may be the way forward as this mad scramble 5 races in is stupid and probably doesn't help the riders at all, nor the racing ..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. They were called Spaghetti Westerns but they were filmed in Spain.

No Spaghetti involved. :)

6. Lorenzo has to be feeling pretty smug and despite results Claudio Dominicali must be pretty pissed off.

What took them so long?

7. Ducati must be fuming. That’s the second future championship they’ve lost to Honda in recent years (Stoner).

8. They said during the MotoGP lead up, that JLo knew what he wanted and kept asking for it, but they simply didn’t know how to give it to him. It’s unknown as who has the issue (is JLo crap at feedback or Ducati were just clueless).

9. I hate it when lorenzo starts talking about himself in the third person...which one of him is really riding the bike?

10. I hate the use of props in post win celebrations. So f’ing cheesy it does my head in.

You’re a top class racer, don’t ruin yourself with cheap displays and shitty mock hammers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I do agree with you on this one, this is what put me off him in the first place but he can ride very well so we will make allowances,but also on the flipside do we really want boring F1 style drivers in motorcycling racing:thinkingface:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Jack Miller’s candid and down to earth humour/chat is exactly the kind you need. At no point do I want him to jump in the front pocket of his mate, who’s dressed as a kangaroo, and start grilling effigies of triumphed riders on an aussi barbecue. :joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. For Jorge, if I was Ducati, I'd be pissed as it's clear when he wants too , he can race. Now he's in a good mood he's returning the wins Ducati paid him to have. It will be interesting to see what will happen at Honda when it becomes even clearer that Mark is still number one and Jorge is riding Pedrosa's bike as the second fiddle

14. I’m sure, if Ducati wanted to, they could still throw enough money at him and Honda to keep him.

15. If he wins a few more they might!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Produced and directed by Italians - not where they were filmed

17. Same here, that’s what put me off Rossi all those years ago. Robin Hood, a chicken and all those other stupid stunts just don’t appeal to me but I guess some found it hilarious judging by the amount of yellow 46 stickers you see on Corsa’s with fat exhausts.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I suspect Lorenzo may rue jumping ship quickly just as Ducati might.

Lorenzo isn’t going to be the number one rider at Repsol. Unless Marquez has already intimated that his next contract won’t be a Honda one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MM has already signed for 2 extra years Duke.

PS, think Suzuki may be just as pissed as Ducati, Iannone looks good...

20. Not with a full tank he don't :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information