1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescott Bike Festival July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duke63, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Not sure matey

2. I was there when a good friend of mine achieved it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice mate car or bike??

4. Not far from me so I’ll pop by on the bike!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn! It’s the weekend I’m probably going to be flying somewhere for a first time in years holiday!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Cooper Jap (car). He won the championship in 1961.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Last time we went to the Prescott festival, the bike park was a mud pool, the attitude of some motorcyclists to queuing car drivers was disgusting and when we left, what seemed to be a total absence of road signs meant we ended up heading towards Stratford upon Avon instead of Hungerford and Newbury. @cookster, could I run my Speciale there ? Andy

8. It's "run what you brung".....if you can book one of the very limited entries.

9. Rode in or trailered in ? My Speciale is in road trim but has the full Akrapovic fitted and no MoT. The v2 baffles claim 107db but I’m not convinced :D Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. What was going on?

11. I went to Prescott Bike Festival and hillclimb yesterday (27 June). Last one was three years ago.

Rode up the hill twice, slower now. Saw Steve Parish, Henry Cole, and Alan Millyard doing some filming for a show. Met some old friends.

Rode home today (Monday) in pouring rain. I count it as a success.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 20220626_083551.jpg 20220626_083616.jpg 20220626_090117.jpg 20220626_085517.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. I popped in on Sunday to take a look, had a chat to @cookster and had a look around his stunning bikes, one of them three wheeled Morgan’s knocked over a v4 speciale that then proceeded to knock over a v4r, don’t know if either owner is on here but kudos to both of them for being so cool about it, plastic pigs wannabe’s have no place at a bike meeting.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. @simmytt nice to see you mate,was a good weekend I thought.
    IMG-20220626-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220626-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220626-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220627-WA0002.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. gutted for the 2 panigale owners

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. It was right by where my mate was marshalling, he saw it happen and helped pick the bikes up as the owners were having a wonder about, Morgan owner wrote a note, left it on one of the bikes and fucked off , good job the lads had taken bikes in a van so they could get home.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. yeah i spoke to them after it happened, im not sure they realized how much its going to cost them or the chap paying for them.

18. The bloke in the 3 wheeler hit them and then joined the queue to do his run up the hill before leaving a note I was told . We were sat next to the 3 wheelers.

My brother was there on the F1 sidecar with his passenger. Saw quite a few Ducati’s up there couple of 996’s. The jet engined trolley sounds ridiculous.
    What is the cost of a run up the hill, did you have to buy a two day pass?

19. didnt cost me anything bud as i had a stand there, got fed for 2 days free aswell.

had to buy my beer though :D

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information