1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printed T-shirts?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Dave, Jan 24, 2019.

1. OK, don't know how I'm going to please everyone here...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Didn’t know it was a trip for the brass band playing amongst us :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Like that.

xxxl for me ;)

4. Final effort

[​IMG]

There will be some final fiddle/fadding of the typeface on the chosen design, quite like the text on this last one with the bolder 'Ardennes'.

That's if everyone who is going and wants a shirt is happy with, or can at least accept, one design. Limited run so price is likely to be in the realms of £13-£15 for a reasonable weight T shirt or long sleeve T. Though should get a discount from the place I intend to use for 10 or more IIRC will obviously pass that on though there might be some shipping costs too. I think we can mix and match garment styles. We can run though some colour options but I reckon the 'ash' colour as shown in the mock-ups works well...

Dave if you're happy to go with this choice edit your first post and create a poll to decide the design between these three:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click on images above to enlarge.

#24 Bumpkin, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. That’s smart. I’d take a couple :upyeah: Nice work @Bumpkin

6. Prefer dark colours....

7. Ardennes on a Dupate

I’ll get my coat

8. There's always one :rolleyes:

Image has to be reversed out to work on dark colours and looks sort of 'negative' in appearance... Everyone would have to have the same as you as the switch in image would mean a different print run. Having said that they do individual shirts, will just cost you a bit more. Dark T shirt will fade in the wash too...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. The grey one looks nice. Good sleeve length, No:1 choice for me. The engine looks spot on:upyeah:

10. The mock-up is just that Andy, stock image with design overlaid in Photoshop, not necessarily the shirt that'll be used though the colour should be close. T Shirt is likely to be a Gildan or Fruits of the Loom, I don't get Ts printed on the cheap thin shirts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. LOL no not easy but I reckon these designs are cracking. Way better than I could do. Thanks for doing it :)

I’ll see if I can amend the original post to add a poll choice between Mutley, Desmo and Engine :)

12. More slimming?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Done !

Please cast your votes gentlemen :)

14. If I were going I'd like 2 shirts... 1 for the gig and general use and 1 for keeps...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Could I have a nearly ran version?

16. Hmmmm so nice you should make them available to all forum members, brings the price down too lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Maybe have Ardennes Pâté rather than Ardennes 2019, for those not going :yum

18. I could be, but I'm going to have to leave it a little longer before committing as April is when the kids are off school and it's not been decided yet whether we do a family holiday then or later in the summer :rolleyes:

I'm always up for a bike trip, I'll probably be on the Superduke though, luckily I can get any Tshirts knocked up so I can sort that very last minute and with a suitable ktm tweak to the artwork :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Less likely to show spilt food

20. I don’t tend to spill food. Hence I like dark colours :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information