1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printed T-shirts?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Dave, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Just checked by running a sample though their shopping cart and the printer I would use gives the discount on the total order, not on the individual print run/design. As a result I can print whatever, out of the the designs offered, people want. So long as I order them all at the same time the discount is on the total number of shirts irrespective of design.

There is a postage charge per order but it's not much so I'll bear that.

As said in response to Bradders; dark colours will require reversal of the image into white which might look a bit odd (negative effect) but I can create a mock-up if that's what you want.

Don't have a problem with extending the print run to accommodate those who can't make the trip, if Dave (as organiser is OK with that), however, there will have to be a P&P cost for me to send the shirts on (UK/Europe only) and payment via PayPal friends. I was intending to bring the shirts with me to the Ardennes rather than post them, collecting payment in Euros or GBP there.

#41 Bumpkin, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. If others want t-shirts and you are happy to do it then great :)

I’m definitely not the organiser ... that will come painfully obvious once we reach our destination and I won’t have first idea where we should go for our ride outs ;-)

I’ve just taken suggestions from you lot asked for votes and opinions. That’s about my limit when it comes to organisation :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There's a skill in doing that successfully :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. One please xl.

5. @J biker, thanks. Just to clarify... which one? Or #1 (Mutley)?

#45 Bumpkin, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  6. But my wife is at home with Leroy the milkman, and yes a pint is involved

7. Are these available?

8. Voted Desmo, anything but Multi tbh. :upyeah:

9. Thanks for the confirmation.

10. Right, it's do or die time on these as I need to place the order in the next couple of days.

Currently I only have the following to order, please let me know here any corrections or peeps I've missed off:

Name, design, colour, size, qty
    -------------------------------
    Andy800 - Engine - Ash - L - x2
    bradders - Desmo - black - XXXL - x1
    Bumpkin - Mutley - Ash - L - x2
    j biker - Desmo - Ash - XL - x1
    Braz - Mutley - Ash - L - x1
    MaDProFF - Engine - black - L - x1

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click an image for a larger version.

Please note that these are an 'artist impression', laid onto a stock blank T-shirt images, of what the finished shirts will look like, there maybe minor differences. i.e. you may possibly be less handsome...

#50 Bumpkin, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  11. I will have a Engine Black Please Large

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not for me thanks Bumpkin. I’ve got too many tee-shirts as it is :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Last call for these, will be placing the order tonight.

14. Did they talk about the number of t-shirts in one order? No. So the print run is based on hundreds or thousands of models, and the order could be for multiple models with the same print, not for one t-shirt. On matohash.com, there were discounts, too, and I ordered with a promo code to print three t-shirts for one order. That's a better deal for the company and me. So one print or thumbnail doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the order and discount by making one stencil for multiple patterns.

#54 AlicCicco, Jun 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  15. sounds like a last request S ^ you're not typing this from bed are you?

P.S. hard to believe that you cannot find a shirt already in existence with "Ducatiana 2" on the front, should be a stroll in the park surely?

[​IMG]

16. of course.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. How about the bloke on here doing the rather good bike images on t-shirts? Mind's a blank as to his name. Urgh.

18. I just washed out my eyes and put my new specs on, but i can't see the DUCATIANA 1 option.. :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information