1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Plates

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by mike willis, Mar 1, 2020.

1. lol.. was that david tua?

2. ☹️

3. Were you out ‘dogging’ at the time?

#123 DucatiScud, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. is he pregnant? congrats @andyb

5. He’s gotta be single from the positioning of that or about to be......

6. You know it.....Wheel of fortune....Funniest thing to happen in NZ ever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. i think the funniest might have been mark ellis? asking lana cocroft , live on the tab sports cafe, to spell her name backwards! or his sweating like a rapist call... but the tua thing was orsome for sure!!!!

8. Yeah, car ended up like a plasterer's radio....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. One of my sons and I both have 900 Supersports so our numbers are S900 followed by our three initials.

Have also seen a BMW driven by a very attractive young blonde with the reg B1 MBO.

The best ones seen whilst working for Essex CC were on two of their official cars F1 and 1F which I understand they have now sold.

10. I think that was Paul Daniels

11. whats B1 MBO mean? oh.... bimbo!!! i get it.... why the fuck cant the plate just say bimbo? probably a question more for the dvla than you but it gets on my tits big time...

12. Also, pretty sure when I was working in the city I saw a Roller with the reg SK1 NT.

13. That's never been a UK issued format...

14. Greek diplomatic car?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. In the 70's I used to see a red Triumph Herald opposite my pal's house in N Finchley. The car belonged to the son of the Chief Superintendent or Assistant Chief Constable, reg number was OKP1G.. the number is still in circulation

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Chizel spotted ....
    E37E07E9-E131-432C-9461-7FB5B8A558BF.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Double T? It was a goodly while ago.

18. 17 Reg S4Rs are none too thick on the ground!

19. Got V**NCR on my Hypermotard, keep hoping some filthy rich Millona owner will offer me huge amounts of dosh for it. Only really work for me if they're vehicle specific. Best I've seen. years ago, was 21DLE on a 2CV...

#139 Vulpine2, May 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information