1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably The Best Bike Transporter In The World?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by RC1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. To lean on the marketing slogan of that famous beer type drink, a shout out to @Dirty Leeds for getting my new to me 749s mono from Harrogate to Nelly in Notts quickly and safely with great comms at all times.

• Like Like x 20
    • Love You Love You x 2
  2. Aww cheers Ravi...I try stay under the radar with bike moving as I do not advertise as a bike mover yes I am insured to move them but I often move other items alongside them so I make that clear and if anything I go the opposite to bigging myself up actually I do that in life generally.

I can say though that every bike is treated like it’s mine always blankets etc if someone contacts me privately to move a bike I’ll do my best to accommodate but if I feel for some reason it’s best not to attempt it maybe due to the type of bike or because of the other items that may be travelling alongside it or it might be just such an obscure route I will explain though.

Cheers

• Like Like x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Youre a gem mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Carl has done a job for me.

Truly professional and a down to earth Guy.

Always in contact and updates aplenty.

If I need anything moving/collecting or delivering, he will most definitely be my first option.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Cheers fella

6. And he can play pool, knows Spain & supports LUFC. Lot of talent!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’m in Spain next week empty van coming back at the moment so might go out of business :joy:

8. and he is cute... nearly as cute as me! well, nearly as short as me....

9. My pool/snooker is limited but I love it ...but my football team really is pretty good :upyeah:

10. :joy: I look up to you chiz...

11. id suggest people smuggling but no one wants in anymore... how much to smuggle me back to nz dude?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. with good reason my good fellow!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. Last year someone messaged me offering £3,000 to bring them over the channel no passport etc he also rang me ....I said sorry minimum of 6 people

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Happy new keyboard dude :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. We ain’t letting you out you are too valuable :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. Carl transported my 999 from Spain to Lincolnshire Top guy and looks after your pride and joy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Cheers baz ...I’m back out next week possibly to competa. Hope you are well mate :upyeah:

18. Carl’s done various for me... transport wise. Always good, always happy to recommend him.

19. Cheers Sam ... shame I couldn’t get to help your friends today but next month I’m sure I will

20. mate hows the rvf coming on. did you see the one that bonhams have for sale at their upcoming auction?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information