1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Project 1704 - 1299s Build Project By Topolino

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Rear sets pleaseeeee

2. Oh those OZ wheels.....:astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was laughing at your picture of Hartley Hare the other day! A few years back I bought a few Pipkins DVD’s to show my girls what I watched as a kid ( they were for me really!).
    Needless to say they thought it was rubbish.... brilliant program.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Three days in to the stripdown and rebuild of the bike for resale. Have taken the bike back to the ground and removed every single upgrade I made, saying that the cerakoted magnesium monocoque frame and swingarm will remain. Water distributor, inter-cylinder coolant pipes, airbox, throttle bodies, injectors, monocoque frame and forks all now back on and factory torque settings used thoughout. All OEM fasteners refitted, which were removed and bagged when the bike was brand new. Front wheel was refitted and the bike wheeled outside for a complete citrus degrease then front wheel off again. Currently returning the rear suspension back to stock, then begins cleaning and refitting the main loom and hydraulic system, radiators and stock exhaust. Hope to have the bike back to 75% complete by the weekend, with the aim of being done by the following weekend. The OZ GASS RA wheels are destined for the V4. Just need to get new tyres fitted to them at the swap over. When I get a moment the huge amount of goodies I have removed will be available for sale online.

20180925_121727.jpg
    20180925_121812.jpg
    20180925_133742.jpg
    20180925_164349.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Topo please update when parts are online! I'll be the first for the rear sets

6. Of course. You'll be the first to know....Topo

7. How are the bar mirrors? Do they only work with the bar ends you have there? I'm keen if you're going to sell those too.

Cheers

8. I am also in the line for some goodies here.

9. Hi second dibs on bar end mirrors and indicators

10. Does this stuff get advertised in the for sale section where its a bit more transparent rather than folks "claiming" they have options on parts? Seems a fairer way as a project thread may not be the most obvious place to look when you're buying stuff...

11. I understand your concern. In the spirit of fairness, for those that have expressed to me an interest in specific parts, I inform them personally when the part is first listed online, I don't reserve any parts. It is up to the individual concerned to then go to the store and purchase it. For everything else (and there is a huge amount of parts yet to be listed) I will simply announce it on here and in the for sale section, as and when. After that it is on a first come first served basis. There are simply too many parts to list on here individually along with photos and then having to edit the posts on the forum each time an item sells. If you type "Panigale" into the search bar of the store you will see exactly what is available and what is not. I have invoked a "Sold Out" option temporarily during the sale of the take off parts, so people can see if an item they are potentially interested in, has gone or not. Hope this answers your question....Regards...Topo

• Like Like x 2
  12. OK where necessary, those that expressed an interest in certain parts have already been given a heads up. Most of the parts are now online save for a few more carbon goodies and the Akrapovic exhaust and air fiiter which will follow suit shortly. Thanks again to all those that placed an order today.

13. Citric degreasing last week. Made some significant progress since this photo was taken a few days ago.

degreasing.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. No they can fit on any handlebars (22mm OD IIRC), though I am probably going to sell the Oberon bar end signals as well, which when used with a special threaded billet adaptor I'll have for sale, will allow you to fit the Oberon mirrors as well, so you can have the whole set up as one.

15. Are these for sale yet

16. Let us know if the OZ wheels becomes avaliable:blush:

17. Should be online shortly....Topo

18. Sorry, these are going over to the V4

19. Hope to add the last of the goodies this weekend but it's the wife's birthday on Saturday, so I may not get the opportunity. Also busy trying to finish rebuilding the 1299S (95% complete now), which is not bad considering it was stripped down to an engine and swingarm alone, less than a week ago. Wiring is what takes most of the time. That and refitting the dead weight that is the stock exhaust again. What an utter PITA to get it spot on. Bikes looks better than new and I have meticulously cleaned and re-assembled it, every single nut, bolt, clip, washer, tie-wrap exactly as per factory spec, so whoever's hands it ends up in will get a peach of a bike. It's being collected next week as my V4S is already PDI'ed and sat at the dealers, so I have to wrap it up in the next three to four days. As and when the last few parts go online I will announce it here. Latest addition are the CDT Fullsix electrical holders. These normally retail for £700 a pair!! Yes I did say £700. Online now for £295.00

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information