1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Binky

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mr C, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Nothing what so ever to do with bikes, in a nutshell this bloke is sticking a Celia GT-Four engine and all its 4x4 running gear in to a mini. There are 8 episodes so far and unlike some youtube project videos this is entertaining. Amazing skills

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Excellent first vid. I'm hooked.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. will take a look later, celica gt4 superb car.

4. I will have a look at this later, I loved my old ST205 GT4. That engine and running gear in a mini would be a right chuckle!

5. Theres somone on the turbosport forum who put sierra cosworth 4x4 engine and running gear in a mini.

6. Is there a catch up on demand ?

7. Bad Obsession; they certainly are.

Great stuff.

8. Yes its called youtube. they are up to episode 8 so far

#8 Mr C, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  9. Nicely done, a mate of mine is putting an imprezza motor and 4wd running rear into a rage buggy - another nutter. He's building it to do the mongol rally.

10. Right then, I've done all eight. - Genius!

Roll on 9 & 10.

11. Isn't 'Binky' supposed to be Death's horse?

Or was it the cat we have just had to have put down?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Binky is indeed Deaths horse!

13. That's the longest I've sat in front of a telly for years. Bloody excellent.

I had a Mini once, y'know.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I had eleven Minis...............before I learned my lesson..........

.......had some bloody good ones though...........even had one with a 1600 Ford BDA engine and four forward facing Amal carbs...

15. '63 Cooper S in my case, bored and tuned, went like a scalded cat.

16. But Minis are so tiny. Me folding myself into a Mini is like a grasshopper getting into a matchbox. Minis are OK for hobbits, but I prefer a car sized for humans.

17. My son at 6ft 3 fits nicely into the front of my mini
    Not sure he would have fitted my 1275gt back in the day

18. Unnless you had tied your hair in a ponytail, you would have trapped it in the sliding windows of the original Minis ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information