1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by David Hales, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Looking fab! :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok a few more things done
    Rear light and indicators fitted
    Front wheel in
    Rear shocks fitted 46.JPG 47.JPG 48.JPG 49.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Exhaust slipp 51.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg ed on

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks fantastic , great job.

One small comment though....it would be better if you could get a better taillight. That universal LED taillight has no real style and looks a bit B&Q. In my opinion.

Keep it up!

5. You're doing a great job David :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I will see how it looks when I am finished, rear light was a bit difficult for me on this one

7. Great job David. Looks fabulous so far. One thing I will say is spary plenty of ACF50 up the ends of the swingarm tubes. I've seen quite a few exmaples of Sport Classics at various meets with flaky paintwork around the chain adjusters once corrosion sets in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. fine looking machine and digging that Purple carpet

• Like Like x 1
  9. Any updates?

10. Nope been away, n Rome at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lucky bugger, at the rugby?

12. Yup

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im sure its disappointing that italy didnt win.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Absolutely, very disappointing

15. but not exactly unexpected... Been to Rome once to watch the all blacks smash em by nearly 100 points...
    not the greatest game to watch unless you like watching your country running in try after try!
    was a great place though and unlike some stadiums , you could take your own beer in. In fact it was almost compulsorily... The entrance was lined with fit birds selling beer at cheap prices... Fantastic!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok another shot, had to get the exhaust modified a bit, for some reason when it was all put back together the side stand hit the exhaust, all sorted now, havnt got a clue what hapend, all fitted before i took it apart 56 small.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Love it, the black forks look class.

19. Move the oil line?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information