1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Pulled The Trigger - Slipper For 748r ("oo)

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Dremmel, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Just to go OT for a tick, whilst the bike is getting the mechanical attention, some of the showy stuff is starting to arrive.

IMG20190418020842.jpg IMG20190418015545.jpg IMG20190418020125.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Since Ducati are owned by Audi, I guess it must be Four Springs...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dork

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. The Kbike slipper lobbed from Italy today. For those who haven't heard of them, the blurb:
    "
    KBIKE slipper clutch Ducati (with spider spring) with clutch bell

Lightened slipper clutch with 6 springs and complete with clutch bell.
    Applicable to all Ducati models with dry clutch.
    The slipper clutch is made of Ergal and has a ramp system with steel balls of 45°.

In this kit there is a special pressure plate that ventilates the running clutch.

This slipper clutch works with a spider spring.

In the kit are 6 kit of caps red, gold, black, blu, titanium and silver included! So you can chose yourself which color of spring caps you want to use.

The Kit includes the slipper clutch with all components to mount it on every Ducati model with dry clutch and the bell made of 7075T6 Alluminium (Ergal)

Clutch kit TRW Lucas sintermetal (alluminium friction and steel discs) for the Ducati dry clutch models (1991-2011)

These discs are characterized by a longevity and constant performance, even in extreme use.

These discs are ideally suited to the slipper clutches we offer.
    But can also be installed in the standard clutches.

This bell is interchangeable with all Ducati models with dry clutch.
    It is made from a special 70725 T6 Aluminum and hard coated with 50 microns.
    Therefore our bells have longevity and for the drillings they are much more lighter.

The screws are included.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us."

Kbike slipper clutch 220419.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Out of interest, how much did you pay for that?

6. About 600 pounds.

7. I sprung for an STM 48T slipper - when I eventually get my 916 back from JHP I will let you know how I get on with it! Direct from Omnia in Italy with plates for £550 ish delivered.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That’s the place I got mine from too. Beautiful bit of kit.

9. Totally changed my bike best bit of money I've spent in a long time.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information