1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quad Lock Users - Charging Solution

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by GarySN, Jun 11, 2020.

1. SP Connect already has an anti vibration module available, apparently. However looks like it's only available from their US web site and they don't ship outside of USA. There is also zero customer support available via their web sites so can't even ask a question. So fkem. US people might be interested though...
    https://sp-connect.com/products/anti-vibration-module

2. Thanks Billy. When I click on or type in the UK or Europe sites for SP Connect I get instantly diverted to the Aus site where there is no info. I found a retailer in Germany that will post it but freight doubles the cost of course, about €64 which in my money is bloody expensive especially when you have to buy a mount and throw away the top half. I've asked the question of Aus SP so will see how they respond. SP and QL seem to be front runners - once anti vibe options are available - with pros and cons for both.

3. Has anyone fitted a Quadlock mount to a Streetfighter V4? Any issues with fitting?

4. Just looking at the photos of the anti-vibration mounts from both SP and Quadlock I would expect better performance from the latter as it appears to have better separation but the downside is it will raise the overall height. Which, in my case may prove to be a problem because the phone already obscures part of the temperature gauge.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information