1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantcast

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by scrawnsenior, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Went to delete the Coontcast cookies and blew my mind how many were active on my Mac.......deleted the lot, fook me has it made the computer quicker..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cookies are generally a nightmare - I tried blocking all cookies and found I could log into hardly anything, including this site and Microsoft.
    So much for data privacy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Just tried 4 times to click reject all (cookies) then scroll down to save & exit. It just wouldn’t exit after selecting my preferences!
    If this happens every time I log in then it’s not a very good or easy site anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I've just got a Quantcast screen that is in the way of logging in .... again !!

Has anybody else seen it rear it's ugly head today ?

5. @Rob

6. So far, I have at least 10 sites that I have noticed are this shower. Most FB clickbaits do (lad bible, buzzfeed etc). No more on here this since I chose the ‘reject’ options

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I had this today just assumed it was the forum
    What are we agreeing too

8. I was logged out after clearing cookies yesterday and when I went to sign in today I had to accept the pop up

9. Everything!! Made me go and delete all my cookies and history from every device.

10. couldnt log in on my phn last night unless i accepted cookies, no way of dodging it, it wouldnt accept the reject all option that it did the other day.. pain in the dupa

11. I have just done that and rejected everything on the pop up
    Hopefully they have sunk into the black hole

12. Fingers crossed

13. Not good, I suspect..

14. Whoever wants it having total access to all your data it would seem :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've had to reset my browser as it had infected/changed my Web search to yahoo
    What a shower, wasted loads of time on this.

16. My junk mail is being spammed up to 100 messages since I agreed to this even after clearing cookies and not accepting it again :mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. I've had it pop up yesterday and today again across all my devices. And I had to reject all again too

18. So annoying
    It’s really hard to get rid of

19. Are we (Rob) getting any closer to dumping this annoying pop up?
    It’s not even consistent logging on using separate devices.
    Meh.

20. I’ve not had it pop up at since I rejected its requests and no funny stuff either

Do Not Sell My Personal Information