1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question For All You Road Cyclists Out There....................

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Apr 6, 2020.

1. That's like reading one of Loz's posts. I haven't a clue what you're on about! :D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Depends on your viewpoint/opinion, some folk just like hating on other folk it’s that simple.

3. You’re not alone, I feel the same about 749er

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. To clarify is the 2 abreast allowed at all other times or only if you’re not rushing for the PO opening hours or running an errand ;). Asking for a cycling club up North?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I’ll start one bud.

• Like Like x 1
  6. it is allowed but it shouldn't be.. because its stupid, dangerous and discourteous !!! and now im going to hide in another thread for a bit....:kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Only person ever to get a puncture on a turbo trainer apparently :confused::poop:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. In that case I am either a child or an amateur - There are several very good cycle paths alongside roads local to me. None of them have thorns or debris and I have never suffered a puncture on one. And surely the risk of a puncture is far better than the risk of being run over by an articulated lorry?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. If they ride two abreast and also kept the 2m distance then they'd ride on both sides of the road and would cause havoc ;)

10. That’s not an answer, this cycling club need to know bud ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. No.

Next...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. my road bike
    DSC_1987.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. An All surfaces, you’ve started another segment of cycle the bike industry salute you :)

14. Darwinism in action :D

15. Yesterday I witnessed a group of 6 mamil's, two abreast, cycling uphill and holding up the traffic behind them.

Now the fact that they didn't get in line to let the traffic behind them get past isn't the point of this post, it's the fact that all 6 of them were texting on their phones as they were riding, YES ALL SIX OF THEM, oblivious to everything going on around them!

Imagine the uproar if a biker or car driver was doing that........what a bunch of tw@ts!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. There are twats in all walks of life. Chill or get annoyed...your choice.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very true. I have decided to get annoyed at this bunch of ignorant tw@ts :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information