1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Quick Release Fuel Line Fittings .

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by ducati2242, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Tom Parker of Preston sell the metal CPC fittings (make sure you get Viton 'O' rings) at considerably less than Ducati sells the plastic.

Triumph use the same fitting but the thread into the tank is different (Ducati is NPT, Triumph is BSP).

See; Tom Parker Ltd, Preston > CPC Plastic & Brass Couplings > Brass > CPC Fuel Line Couplings

2. £51.79 for one of each when I added to basket, must have done something wrong surely?

3. Inc postage etc was £55 for the pair :-(

And yes, you must get the Viton ring ones

4. That's more than I remember paying but still considerably less than the plastic parts from Ducati.

5. Are the 999 fuel line ones the same as the 748/916 ones?

6. The fuel lines on my 749 are held in place by jubilee clips.

7. I know the sales manager at Tom Parker's, If you let me know the part numbers I'll ask what the best price is. Perhaps organise a group buy if enough interest is expressed.

8. CPC - LCD10004V = Metal female with viton seal
    CPC - LCD23006V = Metal male with viton seal

NPT threads

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. So which bikes use the 90 degree fittings like these and which use straight - my MV uses the 90 deg ones and I'm told they are the same as 916 / 996 / 998 but not 999 which use straight - is this correct?

10. £90.20?
    I just added 2 of each to check price and they came to £113..

What hose id size do I need so I can check out some others?

11. Not sure on sizes, I think it was mentioned earlier on this thread? I priced the elbow ones on my check.

12. MotoWheels are in the final stages of producing a billet fuel pump base with self sealing CPC QD's. More cost effective.

13. Would that Tom Parkers mentioned in this thread do the little orings for the plastic connectors? Anyone know the size or part number for these?
    Many thanks.

14. I have some, pm me your address and I'll send you a couple :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. ^ Nice one...:cool:

16. Now that is service!
    Cheers Stu. You have it from the recent Exact kit.. but I'll ping you again ta.

17. Yeh, save me trawling records :)

18. Just in case it helps for anyone's future reference...
    The part number of the OEM plastic "Quick coupling union" (to fit my 04 999R) was 814.4.010.1A . They are just under £10 each from Ducati.

The same plastic coupling looks to fit many of the Superbikes (999>1198), Monsters, Streetfighters, Multistrada, SportClassics and Hypermotards of various years.

IMG_1791.JPG

#40 flatairbag, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information