1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Quickshifter Advice ?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Boycey, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Being looking for ages for a Q/S for my 2017 dvt s but none so far do the autoblip downchange. Only upshift which i do without clutch anyway so pointless.

2. Got a healtech on my hypermotard 1100. Brilliant fun and, been on there for about 18 months and, more to the point mine is currently down to the crankcases and the mechanic has said that the gearbox is in perfect condition ( even the selector forks ). Definitely get the Oberon slave, also get a brembo rcs master to complement the slave. My hyper has a beringer master and slave and is almost a one finger operation.

3. Been looking at the Tuneboy QS for my 2014 Multi. To allow for up and down clutchless shifts.

Main reason is to try and cut down some clutch action for my left hand ,which is suffering a bit from Arthritis.

I realise that around town I will still be slipping the clutch , but at least I will be doing whatever I can to allow me to keep the bike for as long as I can by reducing clutch use along the way.
    The other options I’m left with is changing to another bike such as the Africa Twin DCT , which to be honest leaves me feeling a bit sick.

So what I’m really asking is can anyone update with any downsides to going ahead and ordering one ?
    Would I need a software update to the ECU to allow throttle blipping on downshifts ?

Thanks in advance

4. its a long winded way of doing it but the Rapid bike module does up and down with auto blip....problem is it isnt stand alone and needs the fueling module as well so lots of pennies.... :(

5. I have the tuneboy quickshifter if your interested I have pm'd you about it.

6. The only downside to ordering the Tuneboy QS is it's a little finicky to install regarding the software .

Yes there is a software update included with Tuneboy when you buy the package to enable and setup the QS hardware .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information