1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quieter Akra?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Anyone know of any way that you can knock back the noise levels from the akra slip ons on the SFV4S? cost an arm and a leg and beginning to think just too loud for everyday use - and haven't gone near a track with it yet! don't really want to go back to the stock system as just too ugly but...

2. Some places like JHP/MHP etc do custom baffles for track use

3. cheers guys, MHP is near to me so going over next week to get it sorted

4. I know what you’re getting at here, still think the termi’s on my 1098 are just too loud. In a way I kind of like the noise but I have to admit it is slightly embarrassing starting up in the morning and I still feel the need to warn people when I’m about to start it if they’re right next to me.

5. I have just had a set of Akra exhausts on mine and yes they are loud , you think they are not too bad until you ride in a built up area ,then the sound bounces back at you . The first time I started up outside my garage it set the car alarm off ! There was a set of baffles in the box and once I fitted these they were much better , still loud but not painful and don't set the car alarm off .
    The baffles are the same as those in the first reply to your post and as far as I know are supplied as standard with the new exhaust .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information