1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 R

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by JoeC, Oct 29, 2017.

1. It's not an RS

2. Whats your plans with the one you buy; are you going to track it or keep it shiny and nice? For me if I was tracking it then it would be the 1098R/RS although I'd be weary of the history, if keeping it shiny then I'd do the 1198R if the money was not going to wreck me.

3. "I also have my eye on an ex World SuperStock 1098R/RS"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What is it an R or an RS? Can't be both..

5. Mmmmm :thinkingface: I have a chick in the Czech Republic - hang on........ sorry, a wife. Now you got me thinking. If your not going for it PM me the details :innocent: Wifey might be getting a rather nice Christmas pressie o_O

6. Kinda a bit of both. I ride all my bikes on the track from time to time and these would be no exception!
    The money won't wreck me but it would be my only major spend for the next six months or so!

7. Vultures are circling.....:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It is but with less pedigree than the Czech one.

9. Wrapping up for now g/f just rang to say she's on her way over and her English is better than mine!

10. Thought the Czech one was an R with mods?

11. It is...

12. he said the 1198R was over 30k...keep up ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. :upyeah:

14. Yes I know and that's the one I hoped was in the Czech Republic ripe for a bit of bartering :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fatty.........

ah, that didn't quite work did it :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information