1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale R1250gs The Rallye

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by bradders, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honda NC750!!! And you call me a bender!!!!
    You redeem yourself with the H2, but holy mother of god a NC750......

• Funny Funny x 7
  2. Where's Marco? :eyes: :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. On his Supa Dupa Honda Jizz. Living the DREEEEEEEM ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. It’s a shame you’ve lost the biking bug bradders but I’m sure it’s only temporary.
    I bought the GS mainly for my Scotland trip this year which was obviously cancelled, I know you were going touring. Maybe the cancellation of your trips have left you at a low ebb.
    Do you think it’s the bike that has caused you to feel like this?
    Why not take a test ride on the SFV4 or something of that ilk to see if the spark can be reignited.
    Have you asked BMW what they would offer you, or possibly find someone who would do a sale or return.
    Keep your chin up bradders.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. He’s doing what I would do if I’d just admitted I owned a NC750..... hiding!!
    Why didn’t he lie and say he had a NR750.......

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Biking bugs are funny. I had my mojo back big time last year and really enjoyed it, finding loads of new routes and roads close to home.

But this year, even after the lockdown was eased, I'm just not interested.

But my trick is to keep a bike in standby that doesn't owe me a fortune, just in case I get the urge.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What an admission NC750 scoot about.........

8. I’m lucky mine are paid for, and I treat my stuff as sunk cost: it’s like a holiday the cash has gone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sorry you're feeling down Bradders, having a shite time of late doesn't help your mood or motivation, that and lock-down keeping us off our bikes for an extended period when the weather has been great. Wales has just opened it's doors again and the weather is looking up. Just the prospect of having the bike there ready to use has helped me a lot, that and plotting my next tour in idle moments.

My move to Cheltenham has been delayed until late August but once settled I'm intending to start a bike touring meetup group to get local riders together who are interested in collaboratively organising a couple of group tours a year.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Right you bullying fuckers !! LOL, I only use the Jizz for work ok, and work only, its not the auto one, it has a conventional gearbox. The bike I ride more than any is the KTM, absolutely love that bike more than any I have ever owned.
    I would still never entertain a fucking GS and all you benders who ride one are still fucked up old men who most likely use them big nappies for grown up's !! :D

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. You have hit the nail on the head there with my buddy @Robarano :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You have hit the nail on the head there with my buddy @Robarano :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. :no_mouth:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. They look great. :bucktooth: I'm thinking of chopping in the Pani R :motorcycleduc: against one. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah but come on out of all the other bikes available to buy you did opt for the bender NC750 as your 'work hack', what's your job 'renting yourself out?:confused:

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Maybe bradders should purchase a bender bike aka NC750 to help get his mojo back......

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. I'm not sold on the NC750, it has to be said. A definite bender bike if ever I saw one. :confused:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Is the NC750 a real thing, other than one and half times around the NC500?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Marco Gimpo off to work again....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. What a sweeeeeet ride. Even has a top box for his bear/doll/fine china.
    Have a sudden urge to eat strawberry flavoured candy floss now.
    Maybe Marco Deliverooooo on his Honda Jizz could pop over with some?

• Funny Funny x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information