1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Race Firing Kit-ducati Performance

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Ginge1299S, Feb 21, 2018.

1. He did say he'd take them first you scwuufy wrabbit you :thinkingface:

2. No, he said he 'may'. Thus indecision. I said deffo, which is what a seller wants to hear. Not Maybes. So ner.

3. Nasty, but you have rad guards :thinkingface:

4. To be fair, Id posted yay before I noticed Ben's post. If the seller wishes to sell to Ben instead, I have no qualms. I'll just wait until another set turns up. But spring is here and thus bike mode is engaged and I exit from my winter hibernation. Ive just ordered lots of crash protection parts as I wanna track this 1299 and the rad guards were No2 on my list of bits. Wish I could stretch to the fairing, but that will have to wait. Had wifeys 50th not just been, Idve bought the whole lot from him. (minus exhaust)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Was waiting for a price on them first and had to sort the kids out before school, I'm sure more will come along sooner or later...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Full Akrapovic titanium exhaust system- £2200

Ducati performance tinted screen- £sold
    Evotech Upper and lower radiator guards-£sold
    Carbon clutch casing cover DP-sold
    R and G crash bobbins-sold

Full DP race fairing kit wrapped in Matte grey in excellent condition- £600

#26 Ginge1299S, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. If you still have that fairing come end of March. ie payday. I'll take it. But in the meantime GLWS as thats a fair price.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi
    I am looking to track my 1299s.
    Does the exhaust come with a baffle, and what was the dB reading on tracks with this exhaust on? Say hi to bob!

9. hi, sorry I have just took a deposit on the exhaust. I still have the DP track fairing kit that i used for trackdays. its in ace condition and looks the part if your interested, saves the original bodywork.

10. I’d be interested in the fairing kit if it includes the seat unit?

• Like Like x 1

11. It's the whole kit as you see in the picture, with all the light blanks and plug blanks and mirror blanks.

20180221_131528.jpg

12. Ok, sorry to be pedantic but if it includes the tank cover, I’ll take it.

13. yeah it comes wi all that. if you want to give me a buzz or I can run you through everything

14. No, if you say it's complete, that's fine. PM me your details and I'll make payment and we can sort out delivery

15. everything now sold! thanks

16. Are you selling 1299 cans and if so how much?

17. Are you selling the 1299 cans?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information