1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random 'ducati' Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Aug 1, 2014.

1. So from the factory assembly line then.:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Doubt it no - not sure what they are, but probably 1 x modern replica and one period road bike with mods? :thinkingface:

3. Very nice whatever they're especially in those JPS colours.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. One is an 80s Bevel SS, the other one looks like a Baines SS replica.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ^^^^ Yep, I'll have the the 79 for the looks and the rep for the reliability :)

6. 860 GT
    14476_0_2_3_860 gts_Submitted by anonymous user..jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

had to paste these for all you "like new" nutters (or is only me?) - this is currently for sale on Car and Classic for 16K

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice,but not that sort of money.:eek:

9. and you could never use it! Could get a mate to drive you around/bike strapped down on the back of a flatbed as a compromise maybe? :thinkingface::motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. A bit perhaps like a 1980's supermodel just waiting for you,but you've a dicky heart.:(

• Like Like x 1
  11. Now I'm all nostalgic for my one - long gone.... Along with my old mate's thundering Jota (spot the mod if you can be bothered)
    20638512_10211559560403400_8235955692103613756_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ooooh, anti dive linkage Did work though?

13. Top marks! Home (well, his dad) made antidive, yes. Worked a treat as they made it adjustable. Don't know if they copied an existing set-up, but they did it in about 1980 I reckon. Only rode it myself the once - it was like sitting on an angry, gnashing Italian noise factory! Bloody nice tho'

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sale price of £13,250 including premium was well below expectations. £19-£20K would be more like it IMHO.

15. The boys are home ....... 1199S and Multi being brought back by Roy from the boys at Snells, as ever, excellent service ...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. And you got the Bin in, well played!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Red too..

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Needs a DC sticker !!!!

19. ISC

20. In fairness as it gets filled with shit so maybe a DSC one would be better ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information